The best topic

Replies: 8358
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 28, 2024, 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Bob Menendez's son survives House primary challenge despite dad's criminal charges

Started by Conservative Perspective, June 05, 2024, 10:52:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Conservative Perspective

Bob Menendez's son survives House primary challenge despite dad's criminal charges

Rep. Rob Menendez survived a fight for his political life on Tuesday night despite damning criminal charges against his powerful senator father.

Source: Bob Menendez's son survives House primary challenge despite dad's criminal charges

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Wow, so the Dems are just woke enough to allow for calls to defund the police, reparations to blacks, more minority/gay rights, etc., but don't bother electing a minority when its inconvenient.

Fucking hypocrites.
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

Brent

Quote from: Prof Emeritus at Fawk U on June 05, 2024, 06:05:24 PMWow, so the Dems are just woke enough to allow for calls to defund the police, reparations to blacks, more minority/gay rights, etc., but don't bother electing a minority when its inconvenient.

Fucking hypocrites.
Does anybody believe the party that founded the KKK and segregation gives a damn about minorities.

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Quote from: Brent on June 05, 2024, 06:41:32 PMDoes anybody believe the party that founded the KKK and segregation gives a damn about minorities.

They're a very well organized punchline.  24/7 jokes with them.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.