Replies: 8245
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 08:57:58 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

of all the potato in chief's accomplishments this one has to be his best

Started by Biggie Smiles, June 05, 2024, 11:27:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

how much was his prized infrastructure package again?

infrastructure where? in Ukraine?

he touted half a million charging stations and they've built a whopping 8

lolz

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/hey-joe-biden-how-many-ev-charging-stations-have-you-built-3-lessons-from-monumental-screwup

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 05, 2024, 11:27:14 AMhow much was his prized infrastructure package again?

infrastructure where? in Ukraine?

he touted half a million charging stations and they've built a whopping 8

lolz

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/hey-joe-biden-how-many-ev-charging-stations-have-you-built-3-lessons-from-monumental-screwup
Biden's signature accomplishments-IRA, CHIPS, and infrastructure add to the debt, fuel inflation, and are blatant corporate welfare.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG on June 05, 2024, 11:32:47 AMBiden's signature accomplishments-IRA, CHIPS, and infrastructure add to the debt, fuel inflation, and are blatant corporate welfare.

How stupid do you have to be to believe Biden is going after the billionaires and Trump is only there to help the Billionaires when those same billionaires will crawl over hot lava rocks and broken glass to both vote for and finance Biden's campaign.

I mean seriously.

And it's not like we don't have a perfect example of this very premise in the whole GameStop stock and reddit shitshow

remember that one?
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

But, but, but...

He likes ice cream.  Isn't that good for something?  C'mon, who isn't a fan of rocky road or cookie dough?
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

Brent

Quote from: Prof Emeritus at Fawk U on June 05, 2024, 06:10:29 PMBut, but, but...

He likes ice cream.  Isn't that good for something?  C'mon, who isn't a fan of rocky road or cookie dough?
He has cookie dough between his ears.
Funny Funny x 2 View List

R

Quote from: Brent on June 05, 2024, 06:18:42 PMHe has cookie dough between his ears.
Are you sure about that? The more I see him run out of words (meaningful or otherwise) in mid sentence, the more I am convinced his skull is vacuum-packed.
Funny Funny x 2 View List

Garraty_47

Agree Agree x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

caskur

"I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies
I'll tell you my sins so you can sharpen your knife"

Perfect poetry.

How Biden is still upright flabbergasts me.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Do you know that song avatar_Garraty_47?

Take Me to Church by Hozier... an Irish group.

It's a pretty good song.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Garraty_47

Quote from: caskur on June 06, 2024, 12:59:08 PMDo you know that song avatar_Garraty_47?

Take Me to Church by Hozier... an Irish group.

It's a pretty good song.

It isn't ringing any bells, or shaking any shillelaghs if you prefer.

Brent

caskur

Quote from: Garraty_47 on June 06, 2024, 03:35:30 PMIt isn't ringing any bells, or shaking any shillelaghs if you prefer.

Well it's about homesexuals in Ireland and their clash with the Catholic church. ...

It's really good except for the subject matter.
- Andy Warhol

DKG

The first week of June was supposed to be a very good, very big week for President Joe Biden. It would open with a show of force on the U.S. border, crescendo on an international trip showcasing his command of the international order, and come on the heels of his top political opponent's conviction on 30-something felonies.

He would be Biden the Tough Guy, Biden the World Leader — a far cry from Donald Trump the Convicted Felon. Only it didn't go that way at all.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview