The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

I Love Luna

Started by caskur, June 06, 2024, 05:14:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

There is a fantastic new big cat video channel if you want to see it.

HERE is a short...

Informative Informative x 1 Love Love x 1 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

This channel is about a black leopard in perhaps Russia... they seem to be very well off... anyway there is also a female Rottweiler.... I know like cats. 

Check out the channel its bloody good except its in Russian (?) but with captions..

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Garraty_47

Quote from: caskur on June 06, 2024, 02:36:26 PMavatar_Garraty_47 ...

This channel is about a black leopard in perhaps Russia... they seem to be very well off... anyway there is also a female Rottweiler.... I know like cats. 

Check out the channel its bloody good except its in Russian (?) but with captions..

I've seen a few of them.
In one they made a "toy" for Luna by stuffing a big sack with sawdust or something. Luna was swatting it around like a housecat with a toy mouse.

Cool stuff.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Frood

My wife and kid got two arsehole cats while I was away.

The fuckers love me because they watch me cook and serve my family meals.

I don't give those arseholes anything... but they cozy up and beg anyway like big cats cutting me a break from their big cat aggressive tendencies.

I keep two empty tissue boxes next to a sofa. They're perfect for throwing at those two motherfuckers.
Blahhhhhh...

JOE

Quote from: caskur on June 06, 2024, 02:36:26 PMavatar_Garraty_47 ...

But they have a lotta space available in Russia for Big cats or animals like that. Not exactly suitable for a crowded apartment in New Yek

caskur

Quote from: Frood on June 06, 2024, 04:11:16 PMMy wife and kid got two arsehole cats while I was away.

The fuckers love me because they watch me cook and serve my family meals.

I don't give those arseholes anything... but they cozy up and beg anyway like big cats cutting me a break from their big cat aggressive tendencies.

I keep two empty tissue boxes next to a sofa. They're perfect for throwing at those two motherfuckers.

If you treat your cats right you'll have good luck but if you are mean... evil will follow you everywhere so be nice to the cats you bastard.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: JOE on June 06, 2024, 06:03:46 PMBut they have a lotta space available in Russia for Big cats or animals like that. Not exactly suitable for a crowded apartment in New Yek

Lol, I am not asking people to go get one just to look at a youtube channel I am extremely envious of.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Garraty_47 on June 06, 2024, 03:42:35 PMI've seen a few of them.
In one they made a "toy" for Luna by stuffing a big sack with sawdust or something. Luna was swatting it around like a housecat with a toy mouse.

Cool stuff.

Omg she is amazing but I told them off recently when they introduced her to horses....I am a bit worried for Luna's long term life... sooner or later she will mature and mature animals want to breed and produce progeny. Will they breed her or desex her...?

All animals are cute when they are young but sooner or later they grow up and the dynamics change.

I'd hate to see her stuck in a zoo.

She is very very special.

- Andy Warhol

Frood

Quote from: caskur on June 07, 2024, 03:22:47 AMIf you treat your cats right you'll have good luck but if you are mean... evil will follow you everywhere so be nice to the cats you bastard.

Not my cats and I'm not their pet. They either behave or they're going to whole Murray Cod bait.
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Quote from: Frood on June 07, 2024, 04:32:12 AMNot my cats and I'm not their pet. They either behave or they're going to whole Murray Cod bait.

***going to be***
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Quote from: Frood on June 07, 2024, 04:32:12 AMNot my cats and I'm not their pet. They either behave or they're going to whole Murray Cod bait.

Well I warned you...

I don't need to keep carrying on.

Why aren't they behaving? What do you call behaving?
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Another short of another popular YT cat..

- Andy Warhol

caskur

This was the best cat in the world and she had a Nike tick on her nose..

My best friend Pr Puddy.

Love Love x 1 View List
- Andy Warhol

JOE

Quote from: caskur on June 07, 2024, 03:25:14 AMLol, I am not asking people to go get one just to look at a youtube channel I am extremely envious of.

I notice there are all these YT videos from Russia featuring people living with Big Animals like Tigers, Lions & Bears in their living rooms. So I guess you'd have be in Siberia or the Australian outbacks where the have lots of space to roam around.

caskur

Quote from: JOE on June 07, 2024, 05:19:07 AMI notice there are all these YT videos from Russia featuring people living with Big Animals like Tigers, Lions & Bears in their living rooms. So I guess you'd have be in Siberia or the Australian outbacks where the have lots of space to roam around.

I am against foreign animalsin my country. A lot of damage is done by feral animals in Australia... rabbits, mice, rats, cats, foxes, feral goats and pigs and horses, dears, camals, all have to be culled and we cannot keep up with the demand.

Big cats aren't native to Australia or bears.

Native animals in their countries need protection though and farmers do not respect native animals... they consider native animals vermin. Ask Herman who kills badgers.

- Andy Warhol