Replies: 8245
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 08:57:58 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

An interesting observation I've made

Started by Biggie Smiles, June 06, 2024, 01:52:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

It's predominantly -- and I mean to an overwhelming degree - that people with TDS are ugly human beings both inside and out, stupid to the core and have a propensity towards deviant perversions of all sorts.

This is not to say you fall into this category if you dislike Trump or disagree with one, most or even all of his polices. Lot's of people dislike Trump and maintain they will not vote for him under any circumstances. that's fine. That's democracy at work. Alan Dershowitz has said that plenty of times and I respect both his opinion and his knowledge on a variety of legal related matters. Our own avatar_Garraty_47 has said the same and I would hardly suggest any of the above applies to him.

However, if you are the type of libtard who can state with conviction "he's guilty" without being able to articulate the crime he's guilty of, state "he's a racist" without so much as a simple verifiable instance of alleged racist behavior, or are willing to simply parrot any other narrative cooked up about him like a good little stooge then what I said applies to you.

Because, again, for you tiny minded simpleton grass blades on the left. THIS IS NO LONGER ABOUT TRUMP. It's about the deliberate disembowelment of a system which has served us fairly well over a span of more than 200 years and has been the only barrier between us an Banana Republicism.

You dumb fucking monkeys.

DKG

Those afflicted by TDS are partisan and ignorant of issues. Period.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

DKG

One more thing, they label everybody who doesn't share their irrational affliction as Trumptards or MAGAtards.

Trump is not my ideal candidate. Not even close. His poliicies while far from perfect are not ruinous like his opponent's policies.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

But just looking at the ppl with TDS you can totally see they are worthless

Lily. Muddy. Lotusdingbat

In contrast to our lovely conservative ladies like Erica, Fash, Shen and Dove
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Frood

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 06, 2024, 02:28:26 PMBut just looking at the ppl with TDS you can totally see they are worthless

Lily. Muddy. Lotusdingbat

In contrast to our lovely conservative ladies like Erica, Fash, Shen and Dove

Don't forget DD...  :pardon:
Blahhhhhh...

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview