Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

My sincere apologies to our wonderful Obvious Li

Started by Anonymous, October 23, 2014, 10:12:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"Its a long story, It said pera banned, then snot face changed it to inactive account. Only way I get back in... is if I beg that bitch , and THATS not gunna happen.

I was leaving anyway just pushed the date up is all... new adventures in Arizona ---woot!!

I missed this one. What's happening down in Arizona stud?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Keeper"Its a long story, It said pera banned, then snot face changed it to inactive account. Only way I get back in... is if I beg that bitch , and THATS not gunna happen.

I was leaving anyway just pushed the date up is all... new adventures in Arizona ---woot!!

Keeper is going to Arizona?

For how long?

keeper

Quote from: "Miaoli"The matter is being looked into.

Our sincere apologies to Obvious Li.

Whos this?  ac_dunno

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"

Whos this?  ac_dunno

Who Miaoli? I think I know, but I am not 100% sure.

keeper

Just work stuff, Might turn in to a new adventure. Don't worry I will have my Lap top with me... just wont post as often.

But, well, Before I go...... I assure you someone wont forget me......  ac_umm  If you know what I mean.

keeper

Whos this?  ac_dunno

Hey you sexy bitch.

Did we get a new mod or new owner?

Anonymous

Whos this?  ac_dunno

Hey you sexy bitch.

Did we get a new mod or new owner?

I asked Fash and apparently this Miaoli is just helping her out.

Hey, when you going down South and for how long?

Anonymous

Just work stuff, Might turn in to a new adventure. Don't worry I will have my Lap top with me... just wont post as often.

But, well, Before I go...... I assure you someone wont forget me......  ac_umm  If you know what I mean.

How could I forget a stud like you? ac_lovestruck I would love to be in a warm climate, especially with a hawt guy like you. acc_hugz

keeper

My Company needs someone to go and train people, I was asked mostly because im single and I created the program there introducing to our sister company, How long? Gawd I would love to stay there permanently if I could, I will be staying on a work visa, sooooo 6 months? Less if they don't need me. I dunno the way this is going things can change at a drop of a hat.

I was there at a lay over when my ex and i went for Xmas to Georgia a few years back, 13 hours of shopping and walking around. Nice place, hot as hell and that was their winter lol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"My Company needs someone to go and train people, I was asked mostly because im single and I created the program there introducing to our sister company, How long? Gawd I would love to stay there permanently if I could, I will be staying on a work visa, sooooo 6 months? Less if they don't need me. I dunno the way this is going things can change at a drop of a hat.

I was there at a lay over when my ex and i went for Xmas to Georgia a few years back, 13 hours of shopping and walking around. Nice place, hot as hell and that was their winter lol

Nothing concrete eh?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"My Company needs someone to go and train people, I was asked mostly because im single and I created the program there introducing to our sister company, How long? Gawd I would love to stay there permanently if I could, I will be staying on a work visa, sooooo 6 months? Less if they don't need me. I dunno the way this is going things can change at a drop of a hat.

I still hope you drop by and say hello to your friends here Keeper.

ac_smile