Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Infallible fauci fucked ferociously

Started by Biggie Smiles, June 04, 2024, 03:20:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

Fauci taken out to the woodshed by a real doctor

Makes Pig and twigs really sad don't it?

Biggie Smiles

Libtards will praise this animal

but we have to do something about trump misrecording Business records in his privately held company!!!!!!!!!

Thiel

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 04, 2024, 03:20:17 PMFauci taken out to the woodshed by a real doctor

Makes Pig and twigs really sad don't it?

Mr Fauci is a pathological liar.
Agree Agree x 2 View List
gay, conservative and proud

R

Watching him dance on the topic of mask mandate efficacy is cringe. "No study"? Bullshit. I studied it from my own computer and you can too, any time you care to.

Masks. Cloth barriers which in the best case scenario offer protection against particles of 180 microns or greater. And by "best case scenario", I mean "duck taping a fresh mask to your face every fifteen minutes". Strange I never saw anyone going to those lengths.

Because the size of the germ you were supposed to be protecting yourself against is ONE micron. And if your BEST case scenario is a mask where these germs can sail through 180 abreast, then you are a complete fuckwit and an utter REEEEE-tard if you believe those stupid surgical masks protected you against anything at all.

I'll go you one better. The more "scientifically minded" among you will be quick to point out that these happy little pathogens dont sail in on the air, oh no. They prefer vapour droplets Mister Cuntie. To which I say "absolutely they do." And just how large do you think those droplets are? 40 microns? 80? Still a damn sight smaller than the 180 micron specification mentioned earlier. Say, is now a good time to mention that most of those disposable masks were offering more in the region of 250-300 microns?

And what do we know about water droplets (vapour) and porous materials like cotton and paper anyway? Just while we're on the topic. That's riiiight, cotton and paper gets WET, doesn't it? Have an elephant smiley stamp and go to the top of your class!! All those happy widdle germie-wermies, multiplying and otherwise camping out in the vapor-saturated fibers adorning your gob, just waiting to leap into your lungs on the slightest pretext. Like... ohh, I dunno... you taking your next breath perhaps?

No, I am not a scientist, yet even I can figure this much out without so much as scratch paper and a fucking crayon. So what's the so-called "expert's" excuse? Just how pig-ignorant DUMB do you need to be to miss something so blatantly obvious?

The answer is simple. None of this was ever about "protecting the people" and anyone seriously claiming it was deserves donkeypunching to the floor and having a door forcibly slammed against their head repeatedly. Don't worry, it's not as though there's any critical brain function going on in that skull, you aren't putting a cancer cure in jeopardy or anything.

And it's not as though I can pin the whole charade on this single example. There were a myriad of complete horseshit claims that were repeated like mantras from the earliest days with gullible tools picking it up and running with it whenever anyone looked like questioning it. This place was no exception to that rule.

And we have lost a number of them since. Look; I don't say this often, but I'm saying it now: "I fucking told you so."

Which of course will mean nothing to the people that choked to death on the dogma the media and government insisted - they're dead and gone. But perhaps it might make a difference to those of you that are still here with us. To youe your own eyes, ears and brains and work it out for yourselves. Stop taking the say-so of what the Idiot-Box pumps out at you on faith. I don't give a fuck what network you watch, all of them are there for one reason and that is to Make Money. They exist for that purpose above all else.

They make money by selling a product. And that product... is you.

You want to be bought and sold? Be treated as a commodity? If you really value your own existence so cheaply that you would gladly trade it for a health damaging sonic lightbulb in the corner in your living room, then go ahead. It is perfectly capable of dictating to you the requisite cocks to suck and I've no doubt getting on your knees for it is much easier than learning to stand on your own two feet and actually think for yourself.

I prefer the latter option myself, and while it comes with an unhealthy slice of ostracism, ridicule and name-calling, at the very least it has also ensured my good health. I can hold my head up with my pride and health intact and proclaim myself a Pureblood, rather than some genetically modified organism that needs to grovel at the feet of a pharmaceutical salesman in a clinic for further modification. I can look my government-sponsored "experts" in the eye and call them on their bullshit when I see them spouting it. I can (and will) remember all the times they lied to protect the interests of their masters instead of the sheeple that gazed adoringly up at them and sang their praises, even as they were being carted off to the tip to be thrown out with the rest of the trash.

And if you're that burned out you need a tl;dr for the above, then... I guess I can also smile and say "enjoy your cock, whatever flavour you're hoping for at the government-regulated gloryhole".

caskur

The masks protect other people from you and your spittle.. 

They don't protect you.

Why do Amricans get everything around he wrong way? Ffs.

The doctors are making people wear masks here at the moment because covid is going around again.

I am not going to wear one.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

smartass

Quote from: caskur on June 06, 2024, 09:18:04 AMThe masks protect other people from you and your spittle.. 

They don't protect you.

Partly true. They do not protect you from the hazards of other people's "spittle" in much the same way as they do NOT protect other people from yours.

I know they have earned the name "Magic Face Diapers" from nay-sayers like myself for their falsely proclaimed status as a one-way Commie Cough filter, but you shouldn't believe everything you see on the Idiot Box just because it chants it at you repeatedly and on the regular.

Especially not when nat-sayers such as myself have imbibed AND expelled the exquisitely moist vapours of their e-cigarettes through the exact same type of fruity little chin nappies you felt compelled to wear, in some cases even after your fifth experimental and "100% Safe And Effective booster shot".

Your desperately cherished dogma betrays you, old woman. Masks increase the likelihood of catching Covid, not lessen it.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview