Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Well Well Well -- would you look at that - how convenient

Started by Biggie Smiles, June 07, 2024, 08:53:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

After a mega blast fund raising blowout and some serious uptick in support waddya know... a facebook post which may just unlock the doors to a mistrial

how convenient.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ny-v-trump-judge-reveals-juror-allegedly-spoke-about-case-family-member-before-guilty-verdict

Yoo sea guise? Wer fare!

Biggie Smiles

Alvin Bragg gonna be Alvin Timid after this clusterfuck

He's a convicted felon that 10 million MORE Americans want to vote for. And to Juan Musman, the 4th rate banana republic law clerk, even if you declare a mistrial at this point the damage has already been done  :crampe:

thanks, fuckwit

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 07, 2024, 08:53:33 PMAfter a mega blast fund raising blowout and some serious uptick in support waddya know... a facebook post which may just unlock the doors to a mistrial

how convenient.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ny-v-trump-judge-reveals-juror-allegedly-spoke-about-case-family-member-before-guilty-verdict

Yoo sea guise? Wer fare!
Ya, real fair. That verdict should be thrown out right now.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman on June 07, 2024, 09:18:22 PMYa, real fair. That verdict should be thrown out right now.
I have a feeling that is where this is going to go. Now that they are seeing the Hunter Biden trial is doing NOTHING to stop their bleeding

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 07, 2024, 09:19:34 PMI have a feeling that is where this is going to go. Now that they are seeing the Hunter Biden trial is doing NOTHING to stop their bleeding
I frickin hope so.

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Hmmm... It seems like the figurative Titanic has hit the iceberg.  I wonder which libtard has the job of rearranging the deck chairs.

My money is on Kamala.  She's so smart.
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

Shen Li

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 07, 2024, 08:53:33 PMAfter a mega blast fund raising blowout and some serious uptick in support waddya know... a facebook post which may just unlock the doors to a mistrial

how convenient.

Yoo sea guise? Wer fare!
I see the US falling like a rock on Transparecncy International's list. Unless the list is compiled in the US by Democrats.

Biggie Smiles

This guy sums up what I've been saying from minute one on this ""mysterious"" finding

horse sense

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 09, 2024, 06:13:39 PMThis guy sums up what I've been saying from minute one on this ""mysterious"" finding

If Uniparty were definitively coming to the realization that this angle of attack was counterproductive to their aims, we would be seeing all the myriad of court cases against Trump evaporating overnight. Simple logic, no?

That's not happening though. Oh sure, some cases are falling apart, but Donald Thump is still the guy to harass, even though we are given to understand the Uniparty is coming around to the same realization the rest of us "free thinkers" came to long ago.

I put it to you the whole thing is a sideshow to keep everyone occupied rather than looking deeper and organizing against whatever shitbaggery they have coming down the pike at us. Including the possibility that Trump is not their enemy after all, but a piece of "controlled opposition". I sincerely hope that is not the case, though I mention it here because it's occurred to me a few times over the last few weeks.

I'm still prepared to believe it's not - I have to, because he's the only one I see in the field that is placed to knock the old corrupt guard off its perch. Time will tell.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview