Last post: June 28, 2024, 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

I prefer presidents who raise decent human beings

Started by Biggie Smiles, June 11, 2024, 11:36:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

Winner Winner x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Oliver the Second

Yeah I saw a 30 second clip about it on the news... followed by five minutes of Trump bashing.

This story will disappear fast.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

JOE

Trump supporters have been harping about how the system was unfair to Trump but seems the Justice system has come down hard on one of their political enemies.

So doesn't appear that the Democrats were spared either.
Shut The Fuck up!  Shut The Fuck up!  x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

^^^^ and that is the exact point of the whole exercise. To encourage the stupidest among us to rise up and parrot the exact narrative they were hoping would be parroted

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on June 11, 2024, 07:52:10 PMTrump supporters have been harping about how the system was unfair to Trump but seems the Justice system has come down hard on one of their political enemies.

So doesn't appear that the Democrats were spared either.

Assclown. Keep stacking, I'll need it all one day.

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 11, 2024, 08:50:06 PM^^^^ and that is the exact point of the whole exercise. To encourage the stupidest among us to rise up and parrot the exact narrative they were hoping would be parroted
Joe is knows that. He is trying to be an idiot for attention again, and again, and again.

knows things

Hunter and Trump getting found guilty on all charges is not the same thing. Hunter is not running for office.

And quite frankly, nailing a guy for having a gun while being a drug crazed lunatic (therefore not what the founding fathers would have called a viable example of a "well regulated militia") makes no sense when he was, in fact, disposing his firearm in the first place.

You want to impress? Find Joe Bidet guilty for inappropriate handling and storage of all those classified documents he pilfered while being O'Bummer's VP. He wasn't a president, he had no legal authority to declassify or remove those documents. And after all the shit the FBI did in an attempt to nail Trump for (and Trump as president DID enjoy the authority to do what Bidet did), THAT would make more sense than this trial show of Hunter.

Yeah, I know "won't ever happen". Well then, don't expect me to see this sideshow as anything other than a piece of cheap street theatre. But we knew that much already.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview