Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

Let's Face Facts; The Problem Is Islam Itself

Started by Anonymous, October 24, 2014, 02:22:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frost

ac_flower

So anyway, we need to think about not us as much as who comes after us right.

I have a few little people I have to think of, and even if mostly on the internet, i want to inform people even is it comes to nagging sometimes.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"ac_flower

So anyway, we need to think about not us as much as who comes after us right.

I have a few little people I have to think of, and even if mostly on the internet, i want to inform people even is it comes to nagging sometimes.

Right, but tell that to our big spending governments. Fewer people working, more people receiving benefits and living longer. Maybe when my son is my age he will think a total tax burden of 60% is reasonable. ac_rollseyes

Frost

It's actually more than that if you count local tax, and sales tax, and then you die, and what has been taxed is taxed again if you have anything.

If I was younger, and didn't have responsibilities I think maybe i would just leave here for Somalia, I could buy an army cheap there, and make my own state. ac_king

Frost

Gotta go, goodnight ac_wub have a happy tomorrow.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"It's actually more than that if you count local tax, and sales tax, and then you die, and what has been taxed is taxed again if you have anything.

If I was younger, and didn't have responsibilities I think maybe i would just leave here for Somalia, I could buy an army cheap there, and make my own state. ac_king

You would be beloved ruler Blue.

ac_smile

Frost

Nah !

I'd be Hard Core Blue.

I know how people are, make them happy, and they want more, and all at ones they demand free cheese ac_unsure

Cake even  ac_huh

cc

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Blue"It's actually more than that if you count local tax, and sales tax, and then you die, and what has been taxed is taxed again if you have anything.

ac_smile

I'm voting for Blue as ruler
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

ac_smile

I'm voting for Blue as ruler

His majesty!! ac_king

Gary Oak

Islam is not like any other religion because it commands people to be like that violent pedophile Mo and kill non beilievers. Homoero is nuts or drunk if he thinks Catholicism makes the same demands of it's believers.

cc

http://www.panorama.am/en/society/2014/11/01/islamic-terrorism/">German official warns about 1,000 supporters of Islamic terrorism in the country

About 1,000 people in Germany are supporters of the Islamic terrorism, and several hundred of them in future may organise acts of terror in the country, chief of the federal authority on criminal affairs, BKA, Jorg Ziercke said in an interview with Die Welt, published on Saturday, the Russian news agency TASS reported.

He said in the interview that intelligence services had been watching closely 230 people, who may "organise illegal actions of big scale." Back in 2010, people of the kind totaled about 120 in Germany.

Another 300 Islamists are of "major interest to BKA." This group of potential terrorists "may offer logistics assistance in preparations for a terror attack," Ziercke said.

"Most threat comes from fanatics, who are acting on their own, and from small groups," the official said. However, he said, German intelligence services are controlling the situation. No reasons for panic, he said.  

ac_smile
QuoteThe Problem Is Islam Itself
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"http://www.panorama.am/en/society/2014/11/01/islamic-terrorism/">German official warns about 1,000 supporters of Islamic terrorism in the country

About 1,000 people in Germany are supporters of the Islamic terrorism, and several hundred of them in future may organise acts of terror in the country, chief of the federal authority on criminal affairs, BKA, Jorg Ziercke said in an interview with Die Welt, published on Saturday, the Russian news agency TASS reported.

He said in the interview that intelligence services had been watching closely 230 people, who may "organise illegal actions of big scale." Back in 2010, people of the kind totaled about 120 in Germany.

Another 300 Islamists are of "major interest to BKA." This group of potential terrorists "may offer logistics assistance in preparations for a terror attack," Ziercke said.

"Most threat comes from fanatics, who are acting on their own, and from small groups," the official said. However, he said, German intelligence services are controlling the situation. No reasons for panic, he said.  

ac_smile
QuoteThe Problem Is Islam Itself

Europeans are so arrogant they actually thought they could assimilate a violent ideology like Islam.

keeper

Quote from: "Blue"I'm blaming not only Islam, but the people who opened the doors to them in our countries.

Deport the scumbags teaching the hate, and or hold them to the same standards they demand on us.

Make them pay for the hate speech in their book.

What needs to happen is the Americans need to vote in a president that will say ENOUGH already, put them fuckers in their place... push the gawd damn button and make the place a parking lot.

Enough said.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Blue"I'm blaming not only Islam, but the people who opened the doors to them in our countries.

Deport the scumbags teaching the hate, and or hold them to the same standards they demand on us.

Make them pay for the hate speech in their book.

What needs to happen is the Americans need to vote in a president that will say ENOUGH already, put them fuckers in their place... push the gawd damn button and make the place a parking lot.

Enough said.

Works for me Keeps.

keeper

Maybe they are worried about retaliation with Nuclear bombs? or germ warfare? or more terrorist attacks?

keeper

It worries me that they are planning something BIG for Canada, Like another 911 attack, I hope they don't blow up West Edmonton Mall......... ac_crying

My Gawd Shen, where would you go shopping? ac_razz  ac_toofunny