Replies: 8349
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:54:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by caskur

This is why I like Jimmy Dore

Started by Biggie Smiles, June 14, 2024, 07:25:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

I may not always agree with the guy but he does have sound and reasonable points of view on a wide range of topics

and THIS is how you win people over to your side of thought. Not like the morons growing on the walls of snowflake faggotry who simply screech over and over about how Orange man is bad and Israel is evil and then call you Maga Trumpstard when you ask them to supply instances to substantiate their claims.

Since this crisis started I have always maintained that Israel has the right to defend themselves. Still do. But I am not so naive so as to completely dismiss the notion that Israel had advanced knowledge of this attack. As an information security expert I can tell you with ZERO doubt that these people have the most advanced intelligence, surveillance and cyber intelligence capabilities in the world. Bar none. You don't believe me? Research for yourself how many Cybersecurity and Surveillance companies are headquartered in Tel Aviv.  And that's just the tech they are willing to sell. Keep that in mind.

The chances are more than highly probable that they knew of a coming attack. The time and place too. And The plain English answer to this is this. Like the U.S in 1941 they needed their own pearl harbor to awake a sleeping public to what I'm sure their military planners consider a looming threat with escalating capabilities.

Do I agree with such an approach? Well that depends. Depends on a variety of factors, including whether or not the Israeli gov had credible intelligence which proves HAMAS may be nuclear, chemically or biologically capable within (X) timeframe if left unchecked; and how much support would they have from their public without a unifying event such as Oct 7th. 

If the answer is that HAMAS would have a dirty bomb, chemical and/or biological WMD AND there was a substantial hurdle in getting the support required then the UGLY truth is YES they were justified in allowing this to happen. This is all a part of the quantitative risk assessment process. You evaluate your risk now and the damage which can be done without a mitigating control and then you perform the same risk analysis WITH the mitigating control. In this instance you reverse the philosophy like so.

You take the probability of an Oct 7th playing itself out without impedance and attempt to calculate your death toll based on their capabilities right now and compare it against what your public support will be for a resultant military operation

vs

the probability & resultant death toll if your arch enemy, who clearly has no value on human life, obtains a WMD within the next 5 years which you will not be able to stop and uses it against you.

If the answer to the worst case scenario is a yes and you are without feasible alternative When you run the numbers, factor in the all the data, eliminate emotion the answer is clear. At least to me it is. Am I an animal for that? Is Netanyhu? In the eyes of cut and dry morality without nuance -- probably. In a world where nothing is black and white and we peons have only tip of the proverbial iceberg in terms of information to go by? No. Not at all.

At the end of the day I will tell you this and stand by it. If Israel is X in terms of culpability for 34,000 Palestinian deaths then HAMAS is X times 10 for the same. Why? Because the average Palestinian elected HAMAS, not Israel, to protect and govern them. NOT sacrifice them on the alter of some freedom fighter cause which clearly enriches a select few in their camp to the peril and dismay of the majority.

That and the fact that I am still at a loss when it comes to understanding what a people, occupying a strip of land devoid of any Isreali presence are actually being freed from?

Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

So for all of the pontificating I've seen coming out of the woke mobs I've yet to see an Israeli military response which is considered acceptable.

Whether or not Isreali's stole the land to begin with I could give the slightest fuck. Matters not. The land my house is on is probably been stolen from someone at some point in history. So what? A Seminole Indian or some other self entitled freeloader is going to show up at my door talking about what happened to someone who shares his skin tone some 50-100-500 years ago and I'm supposed to prostrate myself before this person?

Fuck no that ain't happening.

So the reality of the matter is this. Stolen land or not, there are millions of Israelis living there today and they ain't going anywhere. Nor should they. If they have the means to overpower their aggressors, the freedom fighter's -- whatever you wish to call them -- they're going to use it. Period. So would any of you self righteous wokens if placed in an identical situation.

Simple truth is that EVERYONE alive today, no matter who you are or where you think you are from, are descendant from someone who forcefully took what they enjoyed and allowed them to prosper from someone else. Either directly, indirectly or by proxy. End of.

So lets factor in all of these truths and have the conversation is to what is both a proportionate and appropriate response to an enemy that deliberately embeds themselves  within a civilian population so as to elicit the exact same response we see so many demonstrating right now.

Does Israel cease all operations and allow another build up in strength only to experience the same exact slaughter we saw on Oct 7th at some future point in time?

Does Israel go full assinine fuckhead and sacrifice even more of their own at the alter of a polite and politically correct war to appease brats who wouldn't know a hard time if it walked up to them and kicked them square in the jaw?

Does Israel commit mass suicide so that the stolen land can be given back to people who may or may not have ever owned it in the first place?

I really want to know. What's the proposed answer here? Cause all I'm seeing is 34,000 dead, when in fact, I don't give a fuck if it's 340,000 dead or even 3.4 million. That's just continuing to recite the problem. What's the solution?

smartass

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 16, 2024, 01:12:47 PMWhether or not Isreali's stole the land to begin with I could give the slightest fuck. Matters not. The land my house is on is probably been stolen from someone at some point in history.
Multiple times. And it will be stolen again... multiple times. The hypothetical seminole to which you refer will be the thief if (a) you didn't cuck to his sob story and (b) he is successful in the face of any opposition you might mount against him.

Same holds true for Israel. Anywhere really. The only reason any of us "owns" property is because it was taken from someone else at some point. And you might have paid good coin for it as the majority of us do, you're still only trafficking in stolen goods essentially.

That is the argument being used to take your property from you. It will be the same argument used on the people who take it from you. Because every time a henchman shows up on the doorstep, there is profit that henchman can make.

It is also worth pointing out that Israel is one such henchman. So is Hamas. So is the US. You see it in its halls of power where they vote to fund these wars, you see it in the pious college wankers demanding Israel yields its sovereignty to another ideology.

You are right to tell them all to go fuck themselves and to tend to your own patch.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Lokmar

I dont care, I just want these gazan cunts eradicated from the planet. BTW, the same thought process would believe Israel let 8 guys get blown up by Hamas over the weekend. Travel down the rabbit hole deep enough and suddenly it was the Mossad that did Oct 7th and this weekend and that Hamas never even owned rockets.

knows things

Yeah, well that's not happening. The people orchestrating the shit-show do so precisely because know they can count on people like yourself to get your bloodlust raging. If they can keep you chimping out over shit on the other side of the planet, it takes valuable time away from you being able to improve your own backyard.

smartass

Meanwhile....

....chainsaw impressions from the Potato in Chief. And I thought I was told the adults were back in charge, silly me.

smartass

Ohhh, this is a good one...

So Idaho farmers, having planted their crops are now going to fined to the tune of 300 dollars an acre if they they water it. Because green energy and a "healthier" planet can only be realised by wrecking the environment to get at all the cobalt reserves in them thar hills. So we can make those electric vehicles that the environmentalists love so very very much because fossil fuels are Hitler. And it's a scumfuck arsehole Australian mining company working in partnership with the Biden administration to make it happen.

I wonder if those people wringing their hands over shithole beetles in trees can shed a tear for the wholesale ruination of what is left of Idaho's natural beauty, or recognise that those people they trust to manage resources on behalf of their constituents are in fact robbing said constituents blind and making off like bandits instead.

It's all very well to wring ones hands over the destruction of ones own environment while turning a blind eye to the rape and pillage of someone else's... if it benefits you I mean.

[spit]

smartass

"100% safe and effective", huh? Well... if your aim is to reduce the world's population I guess...

I think what I like most about Jimmy Dore is that he is not shy about admitting when he's wrong. A leftist who does not "cancel", does not "double down" and, irrespective of how late he gets to the party, does not shuffle his own errors of judgement under the carpet. I don't agree with everything he has to say, but I don't need to in order to recognise his strength of character.

Besides, he's a funny bastard. If you ever get a chance to see his standup comedy, I highly recommend.

DKG

A peer reviewed study finds seventy four percent of sudden deaths are attributed to sudden deaths and the Lancet pulls it. Big pharma uses their indluence to bury it.

Frood

Quote from: DKG on June 25, 2024, 10:34:57 AMA peer reviewed study finds seventy four percent of sudden deaths are attributed to sudden deaths and the Lancet pulls it. Big pharma uses their indluence to bury it.

A handful of us said back in 2020 that it was all bullshit... then lost our jobs because we didn't get death jabbed.

I'm just waiting for more and more people die suddenly...
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Frood on June 25, 2024, 11:08:11 AMA handful of us said back in 2020 that it was all bullshit... then lost our jobs because we didn't get death jabbed.

I'm just waiting for more and more people die suddenly...
I was a week away from getting the jab or getting the boot.

so much for my body my choice huh?

thankfully it didn't come to that thanks to a very prudent and well grounded supreme court

Frood

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 25, 2024, 11:13:09 AMI was a week away from getting the jab or getting the boot.

so much for my body my choice huh?

thankfully it didn't come to that thanks to a very prudent and well grounded supreme court

We relied on our savings until nearly empty, then I just applied for any job thousands of miles away and just drove North until I started getting a few hits.

Plenty of tent sleeping.

I wouldn't have done it any differently now.

No means no.
Winner Winner x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Frood on June 25, 2024, 11:22:51 AMWe relied on our savings until nearly empty, then I just applied for any job thousands of miles away and just drove North until I started getting a few hits.

Plenty of tent sleeping.

I wouldn't have done it any differently now.

No means no.
Glad you made it through, bro.  :thumbup2:

Love Love x 1 View List

Frood

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 25, 2024, 11:24:09 AMGlad you made it through, bro.  :thumbup2:

Victoria, Australia is a shithole.

Never visit the state or its capital Melbourne.

Give them NO BUSINESS.
Blahhhhhh...

formosan

Everyone in my house got three doses..

I have no issue with vaccines.....I get a seasonal flu shot every year..

But, if there is another coronavirus, and another batch of rushed vaccines, my husband and I will politely decline.
too old to be a fashionista

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview