The best topic

Replies: 8411
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 07:38:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Migrant crisis increasing strain on border officials, immigration courts with massive numbers

Started by Conservative Perspective, December 26, 2023, 04:48:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Conservative Perspective

Migrant crisis increasing strain on border officials, immigration courts with massive numbers

The ongoing crisis at the southern border has put more strain on both immigration courts and immigration judges who are facing an increasing backlog of cases.

Source: Migrant crisis increasing strain on border officials, immigration courts with massive numbers

DKG

Quote from: Conservative Perspective on December 26, 2023, 04:48:03 AMMigrant crisis increasing strain on border officials, immigration courts with massive numbers

The ongoing crisis at the southern border has put more strain on both immigration courts and immigration judges who are facing an increasing backlog of cases.

Source: Migrant crisis increasing strain on border officials, immigration courts with massive numbers
Over 200,000 illegal entries everyday. Of course it is putting a strain on the entire system.

Herman

Second time this month NYPD officers have been attacked by migrants from Venezuela.

Two armed suspects – believed to be Venezuelan migrants – carjacked an off-duty New York Police Department officer on Friday night, according to a new report.

Sources told the New York Post that the two armed men approached the off-duty NYPD officer around 11:30 p.m. on Friday at West 146 Street and Bradhurst Avenue in Harlem. One of the suspects was reportedly brandishing a fully automatic pistol as the men walked up to the vehicle.

The off-duty NYPD officer was allegedly sitting inside his 2020 BMW when the suspects purportedly opened the car door, knocked a gun out of the cop's hands, and demanded he turn over the keys to the vehicle.

Herman

More than 10 months after Rachel Morin was found dead near a hiking trail in Maryland, law enforcement announced the arrest of an illegal immigrant believed to be the murder suspect of the mother of five.

Authorities in Maryland held a press conference on Saturday announcing that the suspect in Morin's murder was Victor Antonio Martinez-Hernandez – an illegal migrant from El Salvador.

"Five hours after meeting with Rachel's family and just before midnight, police in Tulsa, Oklahoma, assisted by our federal partners, located and arrested her murderer: Victor Antonio Martinez-Hernandez," said Harford County Sheriff Jeffery Gahler.

Gahler noted that Morin was "likely not his first victim."

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

But, but, but.....

They're only looking to get a piece of the American dream.  I'm crying in my soy almond latte.
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.