Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Philippines demands Canada repatriate Vancouver garbage

Started by baby milk from China, October 17, 2014, 11:53:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Good morning Azhya..

ac_smile

When my father in law was in palliative care the Filipina nurse that looked after him was excellent..

She was very compassionate and professional.

ac_hithere
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Gary Oak"
Filipinos are great immigrants and they don't hate Canadians unlike the Chinese Canadiscammers.

ac_biggrin
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Shen Li"Azhya,

I am pretty sure OL meant that tongue in cheek. Kinda like Renee with the dog eating teasing. All in good fun.

BTW, I really like the new feisty Azhya. We have a lot in common. You go girl!! ac_drinks

ac_drinks
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
asia....relax....it was a soft ball pitch and i hit it outta the park...couldn't help myself.....if you have read any of my posts over the last 10 years plus you would know where i stand regarding asia, asians and immigration of same....no further explanation required.........and yes, some cute Filippina nurse can give me a sponge bath and a massage anytime........or even a sippy cup at a no hands bar.......  ac_umm :howdy:  ac_dance

i love the dance guy

ac_cool
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Shen Li"Filipinos make good immigrants.

:howdy:
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I can't help myself too. I imagine one day, Obvious Li will open his eyes from a nap and a Filipina nurse will be right there beside him. He'll open his mouth as she brings his sippy cup closer to him.

Filipinos are great immigrants and they don't hate Canadians unlike the Chinese Canadiscammers.

The two soldiers that were killed, were killed by people born in Canada who hate Canadians Gary Oak..

They were not from China.