Replies: 9981
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:27:41 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

It's a conspiracy!

Started by Oliver the Second, June 18, 2024, 03:13:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

Wow... they might have really offed the poor fucker just to overshadow the assassination attempt

I see your ear pierce and raise pillow suffocation.

Unbelievable - democrats are capable of anything

Lokmar

Quote from: Oliver the Second on July 22, 2024, 10:43:41 AMJoe Biden hasn't been seen since July 17th. Could he be on the way out in more ways than one?

Yea, you'd think that sack of shit would make an appearance after this announcement.

Oliver the Second

So far -

>Biden says 20x that he's not dropping out and that he won't be pushed out by party elites

>He gets COVID

>Goes out of sight for a few days

>His campaign co-chair says emphatically that Joe is NOT leaving the race

>A few hours later his X account posts that he IS leaving the race via a screenshot document with absolutely no proof that he's behind it

>Joe Biden's campaign aides and staff say that they found out via X

>24 hours later, Joe still hasn't shown his face to confirm that it's his statement but Kamala secured enough delegates to be the nominee within those 24 hours since his post

>JoeBiden's X account now has a Kamala as as his profile header

>Kamala holds a small event where she begins to say that he's on a "recor...." Then says "phone" and we hear a strange back and forth that feels totally unnatural - https://x.com/disclosetv/status/1815519738631790956

Stay tuned...

Oliver the Second

Seeing rumors that Carter is dead

formosan

Quote from: Oliver the Second on July 23, 2024, 11:41:02 AMSeeing rumors that Carter is dead

It doesn't appear to be true Oliver.
too old to be a fashionista

Oliver the Second

Quote from: formosan on July 23, 2024, 12:00:10 PMIt doesn't appear to be true Oliver.

That does seem to be the case... I guess we'll see...

formosan

Quote from: Oliver the Second on July 23, 2024, 05:51:45 PMThat does seem to be the case... I guess we'll see...
We do know that he is turning one hundred this year.

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Quote from: formosan on July 24, 2024, 12:51:29 PMWe do know that he is turning one hundred this year.

Yeah, and for 52 of those years he was actually coherent.
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

formosan

Quote from: Prof Emeritus at Fawk U on July 24, 2024, 02:14:02 PMYeah, and for 52 of those years he was actually coherent.
I don't know much about the former president.....I was born while he was in the White House.

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Quote from: formosan on July 25, 2024, 11:36:10 AMI don't know much about the former president.....I was born while he was in the White House.

Let's just say his term started with high hopes and ended up a total shit fest of high inflation, the hostage crisis, and total lack of international respect for America.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Prof Emeritus at Fawk U on July 25, 2024, 08:05:12 PMLet's just say his term started with high hopes and ended up a total shit fest of high inflation, the hostage crisis, and total lack of international respect for America.

democRAT. nuff said!

formosan

Quote from: Prof Emeritus at Fawk U on July 25, 2024, 08:05:12 PMLet's just say his term started with high hopes and ended up a total shit fest of high inflation, the hostage crisis, and total lack of international respect for America.
Okay thank you Prof Emeritus.

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Quote from: formosan on July 26, 2024, 11:22:11 AMOkay thank you Prof Emeritus.

I'm just a very charming graduate of the school of hard knocks.

Oliver the Second

Oh god, the Carter years... oil embargo, odd/even gas rationing, 21 percent loan rates, hostages in Iran, giving away the Panama canal, the Russian invasion of Afghanistan and the resulting US boycott of the Olympics, killer rabbits, Billy Beer... man did it ever suck.

At least we got some good music out of it though...

Agree Agree x 1 View List

formosan

Quote from: Prof Emeritus at Fawk U on July 26, 2024, 03:09:21 PMI'm just a very charming graduate of the school of hard knocks.
Yes, you are Prof Emeritus.