News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Canadian Real Estate Market Beginning to Crack?

Started by JOE, June 17, 2024, 07:14:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE

...this video is by an American, George Gammon:

...that he'd post about the Canadian Real Estate Market and not his own is noteworthy.

Is this relevant to the RE market where you live?
How is RE performing in your city, province, country or state?

Comments?

Thiel

Quote from: JOE on June 17, 2024, 07:14:23 PM...this video is by an American, George Gammon:

...that he'd post about the Canadian Real Estate Market and not his own is noteworthy.

Is this relevant to the RE market where you live?
How is RE performing in your city, province, country or state?

Comments?
Your bald spot is adorable Sweetie. :love:
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
gay, conservative and proud

Oliver the Second

A few decades ago I was living in California and watched houses hit the 100k mark. I thought "Okay, that's it, nobody can afford that so no way will it ever go higher".

Now they all sell for 1.2 million.

Grandma always told me "You can't go wrong with real estate". There will be some dips and bumps of course, but in ten years you'll be looking back at today's prices with nostalgia.

And I know Grandma was smart because she made moonshine back in the day   :drunk2: 

Herman

Quote from: Oliver the Second on June 18, 2024, 08:56:05 PMA few decades ago I was living in California and watched houses hit the 100k mark. I thought "Okay, that's it, nobody can afford that so no way will it ever go higher".

Grandma always told me "You can't go wrong with real estate". There will be some dips and bumps of course, but in ten years you'll be looking back at today's prices with nostalgia.

And I know Grandma was smart because she made moonshine back in the day   :drunk2: 

Listen to Grandma.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

JOE

Quote from: Oliver the Second on June 18, 2024, 08:56:05 PMA few decades ago I was living in California and watched houses hit the 100k mark. I thought "Okay, that's it, nobody can afford that so no way will it ever go higher".

Well avatar_Oliver the Second Ollie, all that one can do now is hope for a correction. No sense in buying now when RE is at or near it's all time highs. May as well wait for a correction or slight dip which many expect after your country's US Presidential Election.

I keep hearing the US economy is being held up by hot air or stimulus spending.

So maybe in 2025 or 26 at the latest we'll see a pullback
Shut The Fuck up!  Shut The Fuck up!  x 1 View List