Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Justin Timberlake

Started by Lokmar, June 22, 2024, 02:03:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lokmar

Has inspired me to try a Vesper Martini!!!!!

Sure, he was a tard and got caught. I'm glad we have cops that prevent people from driving 10,000 MPH when drunk, they dont always, but this was a win for them.

I've never had a DUI but I've driven home a shitload of times when I was younger, having to close one eye so I could see singles instead of doubles. I was prolly at a .2.

Brent

Quote from: Lokmar on June 22, 2024, 02:03:15 PMHas inspired me to try a Vesper Martini!!!!!

Sure, he was a tard and got caught. I'm glad we have cops that prevent people from driving 10,000 MPH when drunk, they dont always, but this was a win for them.

I've never had a DUI but I've driven home a shitload of times when I was younger, having to close one eye so I could see singles instead of doubles. I was prolly at a .2.
I used to operate 10,000 foot freight trains carrying extremely deadly goods through major cities while intoxicated. I could have killed hundreds of thousands of people.
Informative Informative x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Brent on June 22, 2024, 02:16:07 PMI used to operate 10,000 foot freight trains carrying extremely deadly goods through major cities while intoxicated. I could have killed hundreds of thousands of people.

I think its more common than people would like to believe. I've known alky pilots who would show up to Aero Jet in Ontario California still drunk from the night before. They never killed anyone.

Brent

Quote from: Lokmar on June 22, 2024, 02:33:37 PMI think its more common than people would like to believe. I've known alky pilots who would show up to Aero Jet in Ontario California still drunk from the night before. They never killed anyone.
What I did was more than twenty five years ago. It would be impossible now under Transport Canada rules to get away with that.

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

It wasn't a DUI, it was an alcohol malfunction.  Get it straight.
Informative Informative x 1 View List
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

Herman

Quote from: Prof Emeritus at Fawk U on June 22, 2024, 10:43:09 PMIt wasn't a DUI, it was an alcohol malfunction.  Get it straight.
As long as he don't get special treatment because he is a frickin celebrity.

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Quote from: Herman on June 22, 2024, 11:07:03 PMAs long as he don't get special treatment because he is a frickin celebrity.

Just put him in general population and watch the fireworks.
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

Herman

Quote from: Prof Emeritus at Fawk U on June 22, 2024, 11:08:12 PMJust put him in general population and watch the fireworks.
I don't know about in the US, but here anybody with an impaired conviction who works could serve time(if they got time) on weekends.