Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 08:15:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Nevada Democrats sue to keep RFK Jr., Green Party off November ballot

Started by Conservative Perspective, June 25, 2024, 02:50:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Conservative Perspective

Nevada Democrats sue to keep RFK Jr., Green Party off November ballot

The Nevada Democratic Party is suing to keep both the Green Party and independent presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. off the November ballot.

Source: Nevada Democrats sue to keep RFK Jr., Green Party off November ballot

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Yep, the Dems are so confident in their platform that they are willing to let the marketplace of ideas decide the election.

Wow, they can't be any more pathetic than this.
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

Oliver the Second

Agree Agree x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: Conservative Perspective on June 25, 2024, 02:50:20 AMNevada Democrats sue to keep RFK Jr., Green Party off November ballot

The Nevada Democratic Party is suing to keep both the Green Party and independent presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. off the November ballot.

Source: Nevada Democrats sue to keep RFK Jr., Green Party off November ballot
But, the Dem propaganda machine-CNN, MSNBC and so on insist that RFK steals more votes from Trump than Biden.

Garraty_47

Wait- I thought "democracy is on the ballot" in this election, though?

How do they expect to get any democracy by making sure it's *not* on the ballot?

Democrats are so weird.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Prof Emeritus at Fawk U on June 25, 2024, 08:47:49 AMYep, the Dems are so confident in their platform that they are willing to let the marketplace of ideas decide the election.

Wow, they can't be any more pathetic than this.

Guess it's kinda difficult to win on a platform solely based on "i'm not trump" when you have someone else who isn't trump running

if this doesn't wake the average person up what will ?

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 25, 2024, 05:51:13 PMGuess it's kinda difficult to win on a platform solely based on "i'm not trump" when you have someone else who isn't trump running

if this doesn't wake the average person up what will ?

I'm so disgusted with the Dems.  They should be tried for treason.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Prof Emeritus at Fawk U on June 25, 2024, 06:21:27 PMI'm so disgusted with the Dems.  They should be tried for treason.
You're not just now coming to this conclusion are you?

Thiel

gay, conservative and proud

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 25, 2024, 06:22:06 PMYou're not just now coming to this conclusion are you?

No, I've known it for years, but I'm reaching my boiling point.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Prof Emeritus at Fawk U on June 25, 2024, 06:26:20 PMNo, I've known it for years, but I'm reaching my boiling point.

Yeah, I hear you.

Despicable and loathsome aren't they?

And to think, in 2008 I was elated when Obama got elected. And look at me today. I'd love to see your average democrat hanging from a lamppost -- that's how transparently awful they are

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 25, 2024, 06:31:07 PMYeah, I hear you.

Despicable and loathsome aren't they?

And to think, in 2008 I was elated when Obama got elected. And look at me today. I'd love to see your average democrat hanging from a lamppost -- that's how transparently awful they are

I know people that voted for him and now wish they didn't.

Thiel

gay, conservative and proud

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Prof Emeritus at Fawk U on June 25, 2024, 06:36:34 PMI know people that voted for him and now wish they didn't.
yeah me too

I didn't vote for him. In fact, I never voted until the 2020 election when I voted for Trump. Prior to that I didn't really follow politics at all.

They've created millions like me with their shamelessly indiscreet hatred of our country and to sit there and say Biden got 81 million votes which far surpasses Obama? lol -- that's just fucking laughable.

Of course they cheated. They just didn't do so in a manner that can be easily discovered or proven with simple sum total audits and other cursorary reviews. 

Frood

Quote from: Garraty_47 on June 25, 2024, 05:40:15 PMWait- I thought "democracy is on the ballot" in this election, though?

How do they expect to get any democracy by making sure it's *not* on the ballot?

Democrats are so weird.

America isn't a democracy...
Blahhhhhh...