Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

I'd like to take a chance...

Started by Prof Emeritus at Fawk U, June 25, 2024, 06:41:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

...and see if the economy would actually suffer.

https://www.newsnationnow.com/us-news/immigration/trump-mass-deport-migrants-crush-economy/

Let's say that after the first million are kicked out of the country, if there are signs things are getting worse, then stop the deportations.  Personally, I think nothing will happen other than safer streets, less crowded prisons, and women not getting raped/murdered.
Winner Winner x 1 View List
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

Frood

Quote from: Prof Emeritus at Fawk U on June 25, 2024, 06:41:57 PM...and see if the economy would actually suffer.

https://www.newsnationnow.com/us-news/immigration/trump-mass-deport-migrants-crush-economy/

Let's say that after the first million are kicked out of the country, if there are signs things are getting worse, then stop the deportations.  Personally, I think nothing will happen other than safer streets, less crowded prisons, and women not getting raped/murdered.

Nah... deport or shoot every illegal in the genitals and then in the head.
Blahhhhhh...

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Quote from: Frood on June 25, 2024, 06:45:28 PMNah... deport or shoot every illegal in the genitals and then in the head.

C'mon, tell us how you really feel.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

They are fucking idiots

Trump wants to mass deport migrants, but that could crush economy

More than 5M immigrants in US illegally are in the workforce
    These immigrants pay more than $6 billion in federal taxes
    Mass deportations could cripple U.S economy, experts say

1. that number is more like 25 million in mostly illegal capacities.

2. how do you pay income taxes without a social security number ?

3. if 6 billion in lost income tax revenue can cripple our economy how in the fuck are will sending 90 billion over to fund that most unlawful Ponzi scam in Ukraine?

Agree Agree x 1 View List

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 25, 2024, 06:48:35 PMThey are fucking idiots

3. if 6 billion in lost income tax revenue can cripple our economy how in the fuck are will sending 90 billion over to fund that most unlawful Ponzi scam in Ukraine?

Which is why I say let the deportations happen.  Either Trump is wrong and the economy takes a shit or he's right and things get better.

You'd think the libtards would like to see they are proven right.

Biggie Smiles

What happened to the good ole days when we had reasonable illegal immigration?

Everyone knew they were coming in.  In drips and drabs. You'd find them stinking up the back of a kitchen somewhere with a giant swimming pool stain on the back of their dirty shit and  A quick trip to any home-depot parking lot would substantiate the idea that undocumented immigrants were both existing within our borders and ready to put up that drywall for 3 bucks an hour.

But they were tame. Docile. Hardworking and best of all, easily exploitable as cheep labor.

But now, just like every other worthless entity in our society they too have indulged in some misplaced sense of self entitlement like we owe them something for mowing our lawns. Where the fuck did this come from?

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 25, 2024, 06:57:00 PMWhat happened to the good ole days when we had reasonable illegal immigration?

Everyone knew they were coming in.  In drips and drabs. You'd find them stinking up the back of a kitchen somewhere with a giant swimming pool stain on the back of their dirty shit and  A quick trip to any home-depot parking lot would substantiate the idea that undocumented immigrants were both existing within our borders and ready to put up that drywall for 3 bucks an hour.

But they were tame. Docile. Hardworking and best of all, easily exploitable as cheep labor.

But now, just like every other worthless entity in our society they too have indulged some misplaced sense of self entitlement. Where the fuck did this come from?

It came from bleeding heart retards telling them to organize.  Well, now the chickens have returned to the roost.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Prof Emeritus at Fawk U on June 25, 2024, 07:00:48 PMIt came from bleeding heart retards telling them to organize.  Well, now the chickens have returned to the roost.

this is so true. And it's pathetic because now, instead of stumbling along drunk on Friday night providing ample opportunity for a quick and resistance free robbery, for any natural born citizen who wishes to say "fuck it" these parasites cannot press charges anyway;  they're actually allowed to get in their uninsured vehicle and slam into some unsuspecting family on the way to a movie or something. 

this is what the left refers to as ""progress""

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 25, 2024, 07:04:57 PMthis is so true. And it's pathetic because now, instead of stumbling along drunk on Friday night providing ample opportunity for a quick and resistance free robbery, for any natural born citizen who wishes to say "fuck it" these parasites cannot press charges anyway;  they're actually allowed to get in their uninsured vehicle and slam into some unsuspecting family on the way to a movie or something. 

this is what the left refers to as ""progress""

This upcoming election will be the judgement of the woke.  If Trump wins, the woke are completely discredited and irrelevant.  If he loses, heaven help us.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Prof Emeritus at Fawk U on June 25, 2024, 07:11:00 PMThis upcoming election will be the judgement of the woke.  If Trump wins, the woke are completely discredited and irrelevant.  If he loses, heaven help us.

Well my friend, say your prayers because these monsters ain't going into an election this important with a catatonic without a contingency -- I'll tell you that

and their contingency will have ZERO to do with convincing voters they are the appropriate party to lead us for another 4 years. Of that I can assure you.

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 25, 2024, 07:15:05 PMWell my friend, say your prayers because these monsters ain't going into an election this important with a catatonic without a contingency -- I'll tell you that

and their contingency will have ZERO to do with convincing voters they are the appropriate party to lead us for another 4 years. Of that I can assure you.

Let us hope for a disaster to hit them.

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 25, 2024, 06:48:35 PMThey are fucking idiots

I was just about to post about paying taxes without a social security number. What a load of bs.

Oliver the Second

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List