The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Stupid Things People Say

Started by keeper, October 28, 2014, 03:52:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Obvious Li"hot off the press....fresh material

"Who here is willing to call Justin Bourque a Catholic terrorist? Nobody? Too politically incorrect?"

What a clueless fuck. ac_wot  ac_toofunny  ac_rollseyes

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"I didn't know Catholic dogma requires it's followers to kill the infidels. ac_rollseyes

Romero needs to go to any of free online dictionaries and learn the definition of the word "terrorist". Maybe then he will think before he talks.  ac_unsure
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Romero

You appear to be conveniently forgetting part of the discussion I know you read.

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Renee"Show us were anything he did was a direct result of being influence by a radical form of Catholicism.

Why would I do that? Bourque is responsible for his crimes. Not Catholicism.

I never said Bourque was a terrorist or a Catholic terrorist.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Shen Li"I didn't know Catholic dogma requires it's followers to kill the infidels. ac_rollseyes

Romero needs to go to any of free online dictionaries and learn the definition of the word "terrorist". Maybe then he will think before he talks.  ac_unsure

It was Romero? I assumed it was Blurt.

Renee

Quote from: "Romero"You appear to be conveniently forgetting part of the discussion I know you read.

Quote from: "Renee"Show us were anything he did was a direct result of being influence by a radical form of Catholicism.

No you didn't but you were harping because no one was calling him a "terrorist".

You were trying to rationalize Islamic extremism by comparing it with a non-Muslim related incident.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"You appear to be conveniently forgetting part of the discussion I know you read.

No you didn't but you were harping because no one was calling him a "terrorist".

You were trying to rationalize Islamic extremism by comparing it with a non-Muslim related incident.

Catholicism and Islam are both man-made, but that is where the similarities end. Only one of them commands it's believers to kill non-believers.

Romero

I did no such things. Show me the quotes.

Renee

I did no such things. Show me the quotes.

Okay, if I'm wrong what were you trying to do?

Romero

Renee

Quote from: "Romero"Show me the quotes.

As usual you posted one of your leftard "news" sources in an attempt to cry and whine that Muslims are treated unfairly.

I asked you to show where it indicated that Catholic ideology was a influence in the shooting of those 5 Mounties and you never responded.

So go screw. Until you can finish what you start like a big boy, I'd suggest you STFU.

Romero

Yet again you accuse me of things that aren't true. You can't show any quotes, so now you're saying I believe those things because of some article!

That article was a point of view, not my point of view. The article doesn't say a thing about Muslims being treated unfairly.

Quote from: "Renee"I asked you to show where it indicated that Catholic ideology was a influence in the shooting of those 5 Mounties and you never responded.

For the third time:

Now read this and get it through your head - I never have and never will rationalize, condone or support extremism of any kind. I don't know why you bother with these baseless accusations when you know you have no evidence for them.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Romero"Yet again you accuse me of things that aren't true. You can't show any quotes, so now you're saying I believe those things because of some article!

That article was a point of view, not my point of view. The article doesn't say a thing about Muslims being treated unfairly.

Quote from: "Renee"I asked you to show where it indicated that Catholic ideology was a influence in the shooting of those 5 Mounties and you never responded.

For the third time:

Now read this and get it through your head - I never have and never will rationalize, condone or support extremism of any kind. I don't know why you bother with these baseless accusations when you know you have no evidence for them.

Homy..the corner you have painted yourself into is getting mighty small,,,,lol ac_lmfao

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"Show me the quotes.

As usual you posted one of your leftard "news" sources in an attempt to cry and whine that Muslims are treated unfairly.

I asked you to show where it indicated that Catholic ideology was a influence in the shooting of those 5 Mounties and you never responded.

So go screw. Until you can finish what you start like a big boy, I'd suggest you STFU.

Catholicism is fucked, but unlike Islam it does not command it's followers to be like the mo the murderer.

Romero

Quote from: "Obvious Li"Homy..the corner you have painted yourself into is getting mighty small,,,,lol ac_lmfao

Accusing me of things I never said isn't backing me into a corner. It's only accusing me of things I never said.

I asked Renee to provide any quote and of course once again she couldn't. That's not backing me into a corner.

Renee

Quote from: "Obvious Li"Homy..the corner you have painted yourself into is getting mighty small,,,,lol ac_lmfao

Accusing me of things I never said isn't backing me into a corner. It's only accusing me of things I never said.

I asked Renee to provide any quote and of course once again she couldn't. That's not backing me into a corner.

"Who here is willing to call Justin Bourque a Catholic terrorist? Nobody? Too politically incorrect?"

Your words. ^

AGAIN, for the hundredth time; what point are you trying to make?

Go all the what back to my original post where I asked you to show how Catholicism may have been an influence in the shooting of the 5 members of the RCMP.

You still haven't done that. Once again you are trying to lead us all in one of your idiotic leftard circle jerks.

BTW, the Huff & Puffs point of view is YOUR point of view in just about every issue under the sun. Why would any of us think differently on this one?