The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Stupid Things People Say

Started by keeper, October 28, 2014, 03:52:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Romero

Quote from: "Renee""Who here is willing to call Justin Bourque a Catholic terrorist? Nobody? Too politically incorrect?"

Your words. ^

It's a point that only has context in its original thread. Shen Li posted an article claiming how liberals never use the term "terrorist" enough. I was showing how simply screaming "terrorist" over and over again doesn't change anything. Nobody is demanding that Bourque has to be called a terrorist or Catholic terrorist.

Quote from: "Renee"Go all the what back to my original post where I asked you to show how Catholicism may have been an influence in the shooting of the 5 members of the RCMP.

I don't know how I can make it any easier for you. Catholicism was NOT an influence in the shootings. I've told you that Bourque alone is responsible for his crimes. Not Catholicism.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"Homy..the corner you have painted yourself into is getting mighty small,,,,lol ac_lmfao

Accusing me of things I never said isn't backing me into a corner. It's only accusing me of things I never said.

I asked Renee to provide any quote and of course once again she couldn't. That's not backing me into a corner.

"Who here is willing to call Justin Bourque a Catholic terrorist? Nobody? Too politically incorrect?"

Your words. ^

AGAIN, for the hundredth time; what point are you trying to make?

Go all the what back to my original post where I asked you to show how Catholicism may have been an influence in the shooting of the 5 members of the RCMP.

You still haven't done that. Once again you are trying to lead us all in one of your idiotic leftard circle jerks.

BTW, the Huff & Puffs point of view is YOUR point of view in just about every issue under the sun. Why would any of us think differently on this one?

The Huff and Puff eh. I am not bragging, but I know a lot about the rail industry. Anyway, I remember reading something in HP not that long ago about railway best practices where they quoted some source that was completely, utterly inaccurate. I wish I could find the article.

keeper

What was the topic about again? ac_umm  acc_angry

Anonymous

"I can handle this idiot. just watch me crush every word he speaks--he won't speak against me."

Renee

Quote from: "Romero"It's a point that only has context in its original thread. Shen Li posted an article claiming how liberals never use the term "terrorist" enough. I was showing how simply screaming "terrorist" over and over again doesn't change anything. Nobody is demanding that Bourque has to be called a terrorist or Catholic terrorist.

Because he is NOT a "terrorist" by definition. Your whole point as well as the article's is stupid; typical Huff Po horseshit. Liberals do very much have a problem using the word "terrorist" because they still think Islam is a religion of peace. They will never get it thru there heads, just like you never will, because they have their head buried in the sand.

Quote from: "Romero"I don't know how I can make it any easier for you. Catholicism was NOT an influence in the shootings. I've told you that Bourque alone is responsible for his crimes. Not Catholicism.

Then why bother posting that stupid article? Drawing correlations between the two incidents where no correlation exists is simply stupid. Trying to back-peddle now doesn't change the fact that you were trying another one of your "gotcha" tactics and it backfired. Stop trying to worm out from under your half backed, leftard blather.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Romero

I was trying some "gotcha" tactic, was I?

You made baseless accusations towards me - yet again. I asked you to show me the quotes and you couldn't - yet again. You're trying to get me all the time but you can never provide any evidence.

Liberals use the word "terrorist" all the time. I use it all the time. You don't know what you're talking about.

You know, you could always just stop assuming I'm some kind of terrorist sympathizer, especially since the very idea is ridiculous. I don't make up shit about you.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Because he is NOT a "terrorist" by definition. Your whole point as well as the article's is stupid; typical Huff Po horseshit. Liberals do very much have a problem using the word "terrorist" because they still think Islam is a religion of peace. They will never get it thru there heads, just like you never will, because they have their head buried in the sand.

Then why bother posting that stupid article? Drawing correlations between the two incidents where no correlation exists is simply stupid. Trying to back-peddle now doesn't change the fact that you were trying another one of your "gotcha" tactics and it backfired. Stop trying to worm out from under your half backed, leftard blather.

ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

Renee

Quote from: "Romero"I was trying some "gotcha" tactic, was I?

You made baseless accusations towards me - yet again. I asked you to show me the quotes and you couldn't - yet again. You're trying to get me all the time but you can never provide any evidence.

Liberals use the word "terrorist" all the time. I use it all the time. You don't know what you're talking about.

You know, you could always just stop assuming I'm some kind of terrorist sympathizer, especially since the very idea is ridiculous. I don't make up shit about you.

I'm not making anything up, your position on Muslims and Islam is clear. We all know that you think Muslims are being wronged because some of us think they subscribe to an ideology that promotes violence.

BTW, the only time liberals use the word "terrorist" is when they are trying to jack up their hysterical rhetoric while trying to demonize organizations like the Tea Party or conservative Christian organizations that stand on principle against the liberal/progressive social agenda. Then you clowns think it is perfectly okay to use the word but God forbid your simple minded PC asses should apply it to the Muslim threat.

https://themuslimissue.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/hitler-admires-prophet-muhammad-and-islam.jpg?w=610">
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Romero

Quote from: "Renee"I'm not making anything up, your position on Muslims and Islam is clear. We all know that you think Muslims are being wronged because some of us think they subscribe to an ideology that promotes violence.

So you can't prove any of your accusations. You just "know" that I "think" it. Sorry, that's making shit up.

Quote from: "Renee"BTW, the only time liberals use the word "terrorist" is when they are trying to jack up their hysterical rhetoric while trying to demonize organizations like the Tea Party or conservative Christian organizations that stand on principle against the liberal/progressive social agenda. Then you clowns think it is perfectly okay to use the word but God forbid your simple minded PC asses should apply it to the Muslim threat.

False. I've used the word "terrorist" when discussing Muslim terrorists. So has Obama, Pelosi, Kerry, Trudeau... lots of liberals. Tons of examples on the internet if you bothered to take just a few seconds.

Hitler never said those words in your graphic. Don't believe everything you see! Truth requires a little more than "I just know they think it".

I simply don't hate all Muslims. Go ahead and tell me I should.

Renee

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Renee"I'm not making anything up, your position on Muslims and Islam is clear. We all know that you think Muslims are being wronged because some of us think they subscribe to an ideology that promotes violence.

So you can't prove any of your accusations. You just "know" that I "think" it. Sorry, that's making shit up.

Quote from: "Renee"BTW, the only time liberals use the word "terrorist" is when they are trying to jack up their hysterical rhetoric while trying to demonize organizations like the Tea Party or conservative Christian organizations that stand on principle against the liberal/progressive social agenda. Then you clowns think it is perfectly okay to use the word but God forbid your simple minded PC asses should apply it to the Muslim threat.

False. I've used the word "terrorist" when discussing Muslim terrorists. So has Obama, Pelosi, Kerry, Trudeau... lots of liberals. Tons of examples on the internet if you bothered to take just a few seconds.

Hitler never said those words in your graphic. Don't believe everything you see! Truth requires a little more than "I just know they think it".

I simply don't hate all Muslims. Go ahead and tell me I should.

Really you are sure he never said those words???? Why would you think that; because you read it in some leftwing blog that he didn't? If you are going to dispute me then back it up. Oh and make sure it is an objective source and not one of your far left Islamo-apologist sites.

"The Nazis believed Islam was inherently a militaristic, expansionist, totalitarian and disciplinary religion. Adolf Hitler was recorded during a private meeting with Speer and other Nazi officials to have said he wished Islam conquered Europe in place of Christianity, he then questioned why it was Christianity in "it's weakness and flimsiness". Adolf Hitler's ideologies were anti-materialistic, anti-consumerist, nationalistic, Communal and totalitarian, he believed Christianity was naturally incompatible with the majority of those ideals, considering it to be weak, soft and to be passive.

'According to Speer, Hitler stated in private, "The Mohammedan religion too would have been much more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?"

"Speer also stated that when he was discussing with Hitler events which might have occurred had Islam absorbed Europe:

"Hitler said that the conquering Arabs, because of their racial inferiority, would in the long run have been unable to contend with the harsher climate and conditions of the country. They could not have kept down the more vigorous natives, so that ultimately not Arabs but Islamized Germans could have stood at the head of this Mohammedan Empire."

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235016411-adolf-hitlers-views-on-islam/">http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235 ... -on-islam/">http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235016411-adolf-hitlers-views-on-islam/

And a far as Obama using the word "terrorist" goes; he refrains from using it at all costs unless he is shamed into it.

That is why the Fort Hood Shooting is still being called "workplace violence" by the US State Department even though the shooter, Major Nidal Malik Hasan, was known to be in contact with Islamic extremists right up to the time of the shooting. Don't try to cover up the gross incompetency of your  "dear leader" and his liberal flunkies. Tomorrow his reign of anti-American policies and flagrant disregard for the US Constitution ends. Unfortunately the American people will be left dealing with his radical leftist, Islamo-loving, anti-American, bullshit policies for decades to come.

BTW, Pelosi and Kerry are idiots and liars. I doubt either of them have ever said anything truthful or anything that was even remotely clued into reality in their entire useless lives.

Recently that fucking disgrace of a moron and fraud, Kerry said that ISIS was a perversion of a beautiful religion. Obviously he is unaware of the many passages in the Koran that urge all good Muslims to strike down and kill any and all non-believers. Such is the ignorant and lazy point of view of our liberal western leaders. Just like you, they really don't have and don't really want to have, the slightest clue.

Romero

Your source is somebody from some internet forum???

QuotedfdfRandolphdfdf

I like cake

Religion:Reptillianism

LOL!!!

Renee

Quote from: "Romero"Your source is somebody from some internet forum???

QuotedfdfRandolphdfdf

I like cake

Religion:Reptillianism

LOL!!!

I don't care where the source comes from because the information is from Albert Speer's "Inside the Third Reich".  

Hitler was a known proponent of Islam. There were entire divisions of the SS that were made up entirely of Muslims. They were active in Croatia, Albania, Egypt and Iraq. There were many well known Nazi collaborators in the Middle East all with Hitlers blessing and support. Even Gamal Abdel Nasser was recorded as saying that he was deeply disappointed that Germany was defeated by the allies. In many middle eastern countries there even were youth organizations modeled after the Hitler Youth. I could go on and on because Hitlers support and interest in Islam is well known by those of us who actually accept the historical fact of this matter.

"Among eastern religions, Hitler described religious leaders such as "Confucius, Buddha, and Mohammed" as providers of "spiritual sustenance". In speeches, Hitler made apparently warm references towards Muslim culture such as: "The peoples of Islam will always be closer to us than, for example, France"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relations_between_Nazi_Germany_and_the_Arab_world">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relations_ ... Arab_world">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relations_between_Nazi_Germany_and_the_Arab_world

For once would you please get your head out of your ass and stop denying reality. You look like a complete fool.

Romero

I'm pretty sure I've only denied the quote in which your source is the great historian dfdfRandolphdfdf. I don't quite recall ever denying any of the things you wrote afterward. I guess you just "know" I "think" it.

I know that Hitler was a proponent of Islam when it suited him. I know that Muslims supported and fought for him.

Hitler was a proponent of anything that suited him. Of course you surely realize Christians, Catholics, Germans, Italians, even Chinese and Japanese also supported, fought for and admired him. Even some Jews, French and citizens of all Allied countries.

Hitler was a brutal and calculating psychopath. Are you really going to argue that he was right about something? Was he right about the Jews?

Renee

Quote from: "Romero"I'm pretty sure I've only denied the quote in which your source is the great historian dfdfRandolphdfdf. I don't quite recall ever denying any of the things you wrote afterward. I guess you just "know" I "think" it.

I know that Hitler was a proponent of Islam when it suited him. I know that Muslims supported and fought for him.

Hitler was a proponent of anything that suited him. Of course you surely realize Christians, Catholics, Germans, Italians, even Chinese and Japanese also supported, fought for and admired him. Even some Jews, French and citizens of all Allied countries.

Hitler was a brutal and calculating psychopath. Are you really going to argue that he was right about something? Was he right about the Jews?

It's not about being "right" it's about how the mind of a psychopath works. They generally think alike.

To put it bluntly nitwit, Islam and Hitler were perfect together because they both feed into the notion that they are or were superior and the inferior or (non-believers) deserve to die. They were or are both extremely militaristic, uncompromising, and violent toward anyone who dares disagree with their social or political position.

You really are kinda slow aren't you?  ac_toofunny but nice try anyway.

keeper

ac_beating

[size=200]If your not going to post in MY Thread get the fuck out ya bunch of thread crashers.   gezuz fuckin christ[/size]