The best topic

Replies: 8528
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:05:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

CNN presidential debate

Started by Brent, June 27, 2024, 06:01:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Herman

Quote from: Moonie on June 27, 2024, 10:47:56 PMThis is so true and Trump mentioned this at the end.  Wake up Libs.

I just got a new t shirt  it says AWAKE NOT WOKE LOL. 
I got to get one each for me and the old lady.

Moonie

Quote from: Herman on June 27, 2024, 10:49:34 PMI got to get one each for me and the old lady.

Follow conservativeant...he's amazing.  His T-shirts are bomb.  He is a freaken trip.  From Chicago lives in Florida. 

Garraty_47

(debate ends)

CNN Panel: <PANIC>

*sigh*
We've been trying to tell you fuckwits in corporate media for years that Biden's brain is a sack of drunken squirrels while all you did was gaslight people with your "Everything's Fine!" bullshit.

Soak in it, you morons.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Herman

Quote from: Moonie on June 27, 2024, 10:52:03 PMFollow conservativeant...he's amazing.  His T-shirts are bomb.  He is a freaken trip.  From Chicago lives in Florida. 
Thanks kid. I will do that. :thumbup2:
Love Love x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Holy shit that was a total disaster for Biden
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Biggie Smiles

Okay friends -- if you have a child or love anyone between the ages of 18 to 24 you need to be worried if Biden is not replaced with an alternate by August

Cause that means we'll be at full scale war with Russia by October

Mark my words
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 27, 2024, 10:37:32 PMOMG

I can't wait to see how the spastic parasites at Fungus Factory are going to try and spin this one.  :crampe:

Aidsman has prolapsed again.
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Lokmar

First, I have to say, CNN did way way better than I expected. I was literally shocked.

Second, I saw biden as expected. I hear democRATs are shitting their pants tho. It then occurred to me that democRATs havent seen all the mental fuckups I've seen for YEARS!!! Its fukin real now!

Third, I think Trump had a few minor misses tonight but he didnt really need them. Its clear he has a brain, biden has dementia. An example of a Trump miss is he could have said he would create jobs to help people pay for their childcare instead of giving them a handout.

Overall, this wasnt so much a Trump blowout as a reality check for democRATs who werent aware of just how bad bidens mental state is.
Agree Agree x 3 View List

Oliver the Second

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 27, 2024, 11:10:18 PMOkay friends -- if you have a child or love anyone between the ages of 18 to 24 you need to be worried if Biden is not replaced with an alternate by August...

I don't think he will. Can't replace him with Kamala because nobody would vote for her and abandoning their Vice President for someone else right before the election would be a major show of weakness. They're stuck with Joe.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Oliver the Second on June 27, 2024, 11:24:57 PMI don't think he will. Can't replace him with Kamala because nobody would vote for her and abandoning their Vice President for someone else right before the election would be a major show of weakness. They're stuck with Joe.

then war it is

or assassination

Oliver the Second

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 27, 2024, 11:26:06 PMthen war it is

or assassination

My prediction -

They finish off Jimmy Carter right before or on October 1st (his 100th birthday and 36 days before the election) and then launch a month-long memorial media campaign to try and ride the sympathy vote to victory.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Oliver the Second on June 27, 2024, 11:41:23 PMMy prediction -

They finish off Jimmy Carter right before or on October 1st (his 100th birthday and 36 days before the election) and then launch a month-long memorial media campaign to try and ride the sympathy vote to victory.
Most of these Gen Zers cant even spell Carter let alone tell you who he was

they wont give a fuck
Agree Agree x 1 View List

JOE

Oliver the Second

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 27, 2024, 11:43:27 PMMost of these Gen Zers cant even spell Carter let alone tell you who he was

:crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe:

True but they'll use it to flood the media with 24/7 democrat propaganda. All they'll have to say is "Well, it's news, Jimmy Carter just died".

Wouldn't be that surprised if Jimmy is already in a vegetative state and they're keeping him alive for political purposes... soon as the time is right someone grabs the plug...

JOE

Quote from: Garraty_47 on June 27, 2024, 10:52:21 PM(debate ends)

CNN Panel: <PANIC>

*sigh*
We've been trying to tell you fuckwits in corporate media for years that Biden's brain is a sack of drunken squirrels while all you did was gaslight people with your "Everything's Fine!" bullshit.

Soak in it, you morons.

I believe the Democrats have finally had their 'Cassandra Moment' avatar_Garraty_47 Garraty .

The Naysayers kept warning the Democrats about Biden but they wouldn't listen and now the Enemy is at Their Gates.
Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 View List