The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

CNN presidential debate

Started by Brent, June 27, 2024, 06:01:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

If we're not at full scale war with Russia by Oct I predict the following

Kamala harris will be the one to drop out due to sudden ""personal reasons"" and Gavin Newsom will take her place and you will start to see a lot more focus and press coverage about Hakeem Jeffries.

this will do two things. Assure the frightened pigs in the DNC base that Biden will be replaced by Newsom immediately after they win with the added attention around Jefferies giving the assurance to the black voters still choosing to remain on the plantation that their diversity hire will live on in the VP spot.

if you are a strategist and are logical this is the only path forward.

There will be a number put forth to Kamala. One that will be hard to resist

and when you see her living in a 250 million dollar estate somewhere in just a few short years you'll just have to guess how she accumulated that much cash.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 Informative Informative x 1 View List

caskur

Quote from: Brent on June 29, 2024, 06:55:34 PMTell me about it. Trudeau is letting in 1.5 million immigrants a year. They are overwhelming health care, schools, infrastructure, and causing a housing crisis.

And just as we are discussing this our Premiere is letting in 10,000 tradesmen says our news tonight. We have less than 1% available on the rental market... I wonder where 10,000 are going to sleep?

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

DKG

Gold Star families are furious over a lie President Joe Biden delivered during Thursday's presidential debate. Biden lied when he proclaimed that no U.S. troops had died under his watch as president – a lie that has caused families of the slain soldiers to be "'beyond ticked off" and feel "disrespected."

"The truth is, I'm the only president this century, that doesn't have any – this decade – that doesn't have any troops dying anywhere in the world, like he did," Biden falsely claimed.

The statement is a proven lie.

There have been 16 U.S. troops killed in overseas attacks since Biden has been in the White House.

Biden attempted to whitewash his disastrous Afghanistan withdrawal – where 13 American soldiers died in Kabul on Aug. 26, 2021.

In January, three U.S. troops were killed in an attack in Jordan.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG on June 30, 2024, 10:35:58 AMGold Star families are furious over a lie President Joe Biden delivered during Thursday's presidential debate. Biden lied when he proclaimed that no U.S. troops had died under his watch as president – a lie that has caused families of the slain soldiers to be "'beyond ticked off" and feel "disrespected."

"The truth is, I'm the only president this century, that doesn't have any – this decade – that doesn't have any troops dying anywhere in the world, like he did," Biden falsely claimed.

The statement is a proven lie.

There have been 16 U.S. troops killed in overseas attacks since Biden has been in the White House.

Biden attempted to whitewash his disastrous Afghanistan withdrawal – where 13 American soldiers died in Kabul on Aug. 26, 2021.

In January, three U.S. troops were killed in an attack in Jordan.

And yet you have libtards parroting the whole he lied lied lied when referring to trump. yet, I have not once heard them say exactly which statement was a lie

meanwhile, for starters, I have already identified 4 lies Biden told. two of which were debunked publicly mere DAYS before the debate.

Remember, libtards will always accuse others of what they themselves are guilty of

Oliver the Second

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 30, 2024, 02:08:08 AM...and when you see her living in a 250 million dollar estate somewhere in just a few short years you'll just have to guess how she accumulated that much cash.

Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on June 30, 2024, 01:01:06 AMI'm someone who calls a Spade a Spade when I seez it L okmeer!

Right or Left I don't spare anyone. Trudeau & Biden included.

When they're NFG, they're NFG man.

And if I lived in the USA and was voting there I'd register as an Independent, eh?

Those 2 main parties you got are a joke.

You lie, josephine. Now go cry harder about biden being revealed to the world for the brain dead cunt we told you he was.

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on June 30, 2024, 12:13:46 PMYou lie, josephine. Now go cry harder about biden being revealed to the world for the brain dead cunt we told you he was.

I said that 2 years ago about Biden & thought he'd crash and burn at some point.

Brent

Quote from: caskur on June 30, 2024, 07:57:59 AMAnd just as we are discussing this our Premiere is letting in 10,000 tradesmen says our news tonight. We have less than 1% available on the rental market... I wonder where 10,000 are going to sleep?

And if it's like Canada, they will bring families with them.
Sad Sad x 1 View List