News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

You libtards sure you want to replace the corpse with Gavin Newsom?

Started by Biggie Smiles, July 02, 2024, 12:15:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Shen Li on July 02, 2024, 01:28:53 AMIs  "I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard " a criminal call to violence.

The vice president called for violent rebellion in American cities in the summer of 2020 that caused deaths, injuries and a lot of property damage. She should have been charged.
The double standard and the way they will attempt to twist and pervert existing statue to get at him is astonishing

but wait... they can go lower - and DO.

when the SCOTUS puts up guard rails to constrain this open and flagrant misuse of the justice system they fucking whine.

these people are lower than cockroaches
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Garraty_47 on July 02, 2024, 07:44:54 AMSee, it's claiming that kind of bullshit that keeps people from taking whatever else you're saying at all seriously. It undermines not only the point you're currently trying to make but any point you ever try to make or have tried to make.

It exposes you as a deeply unserious person on these issues.
I just ignore that dumbfuck. He's like a speaker connected via two wires to the stero system that is the democratic party.

Slightly more astute than a seamongo or admong
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: the ghost of sc`T on July 02, 2024, 08:20:08 AMIt seems to me that the Dementocrats are fast running out of runway to replace Biden. Earlier I eard it explained that unless he dies or is effectively incapacitated, then replacing him even if he bows out under his own steam effectively hands Wisconsin and Nevada to Trump. Giving Trump 267 seats. He only needs one swing state to fall in his favour at that point and from what I understand there are several.

So they're fucked. There's also the matter of some ten million votes cast for Biden during the primaries. How's it going to look to those people if the Dementocrats say "yeah/nah, we're going with the other guy" at this point? No, all their hopes are "ridin' with Biden" at this point. He has to somehow Ruth Bader Ginsburg it, quite possibly through to inauguration before they can dump his ass and install his VP pick, which I suspect is part of the reason why Kackling Kamala is arguing the case for his capabilities while the Legacy Media is howling for his removal.

There is another option; all out war with Russia and the invocation of the war powers act, suspending the election indefinitely. Keeping in mind that the US doesn't even need to win the war to satisfy the core requirement of keeping certain people safe as they vote for the reinstitution of the draft, along with expanding it to include previously exempt classes (women, old farts, illegal immigrants etc) and you begin to understand just how precarious the US's position as a nation is.

Given the magnitude of endemic corruption in the US political system today, I can well imagine there are those prepared to tear the whole thing apart in order to save their own skins. Taking down every ally the US yet enjoys in the process.

We live in interesting times for sure.

isn't it astounding? All the talk about being a threat to democracy and they cannot cite a single instance where that is true and then go on to actually execute on all of these threats to democracy themselves?

you and I both know this guy wont be propped up come Nov and if he is we'll already be engaged in a hot war with russia and the will of the people will not matter as elections will be suspended

But Trump is the threat to democracy tho

DKG

Quote from: Garraty_47 on July 02, 2024, 07:44:54 AMSee, it's claiming that kind of bullshit that keeps people from taking whatever else you're saying at all seriously. It undermines not only the point you're currently trying to make but any point you ever try to make or have tried to make.

It exposes you as a deeply unserious person on these issues.
Joe is a deeply unserious person which is why I will not waste one minute of my time indulging his bullshit.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Erica Mena

They're gonna start that rioting shit if Trump wins. I hope he has the National Guard deal with them appropriately too.
<t></t>

Lokmar

Quote from: Erica Mena on July 02, 2024, 10:44:17 AMThey're gonna start that rioting shit if Trump wins. I hope he has the National Guard deal with them appropriately too.

They will. It might be the straw that breaks Americas back. Have a plan to get out of a big city, even if its getting on a boat and going out into the ocean. Buy guns and ammo, fuck California's laws. Have non perishable food and fresh water. Know which neighbors can be trusted and which you need to shoot in the face immediately when they show up at your door.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Erica Mena on July 02, 2024, 10:44:17 AMThey're gonna start that rioting shit if Trump wins. I hope he has the National Guard deal with them appropriately too.
Please god... let one of these blue haired freaks show up at my door looking to loot and riot.

My friend with the backhoe is going to be a busy man.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on July 02, 2024, 11:22:59 AMThey will. It might be the straw that breaks Americas back. Have a plan to get out of a big city, even if its getting on a boat and going out into the ocean. Buy guns and ammo, fuck California's laws. Have non perishable food and fresh water. Know which neighbors can be trusted and which you need to shoot in the face immediately when they show up at your door.

We have a few democrat freaks in the next town over. I saw them the other day while i was out shopping.

they're pretty tame and neutered down here tho cause they know full well they'll get shot in the fucking face the minute they step outta line

My area is hardcore right. you wont see a biden harris sign anywhere. The dumb fucks are too afraid to be public about their support of such treason -- as they should be. 

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 02, 2024, 11:43:52 AMWe have a few democrat freaks in the next town over. I saw them the other day while i was out shopping.

they're pretty tame and neutered down here tho cause they know full well they'll get shot in the fucking face the minute they step outta line

My area is hardcore right. you wont see a biden harris sign anywhere. The dumb fucks are too afraid to be public about their support of such treason -- as they should be. 

I talked with my mom yesterday. She was telling me about her friends down there in Florida. They're all openly right wing. The democRATs in the area dont say jack or shit because they know the others will maul them.

My step dad has been a life long democRAT. He watched the debate the other night and was surprised that biden was soo bad. I told him, thats how he's always been. My mom and I tell him to quit watching CNN. He keeps his political views to himself for the most part. Personally, I think he's embarrassed about democRATs but still holds out hope that they will get better. You dont see me thinking that with fukin RINO's FFS!

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on July 02, 2024, 11:51:34 AMI talked with my mom yesterday. She was telling me about her friends down there in Florida. They're all openly right wing. The democRATs in the area dont say jack or shit because they know the others will maul them.

My step dad has been a life long democRAT. He watched the debate the other night and was surprised that biden was soo bad. I told him, thats how he's always been. My mom and I tell him to quit watching CNN. He keeps his political views to himself for the most part. Personally, I think he's embarrassed about democRATs but still holds out hope that they will get better. You dont see me thinking that with fukin RINO's FFS!

Exactly.

I spit upon the RINOs --- they are part of the problem no matter how much they claim otherwise.

I respect a personal viewpoint but when you're a vermin cocksucker democrat in every way but name just have enough integrity to switch parties and be who the fuck you really are. You're fooling no one.

Shen Li

Quote from: DKG on July 02, 2024, 09:54:40 AMJoe is a deeply unserious person which is why I will not waste one minute of my time indulging his bullshit.
I know, but he's just trying to have a little fun.

I do the same with the hate on whitey. It's for shitz and gigglez. No harm done.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Brent

Frood and Shen Li don't do that to derail serious discussions.

Joe posts the most ridiculous crap when we are trying to have a real discussion because he wants attention.

the ghost of sc`T

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 02, 2024, 09:53:19 AMisn't it astounding? All the talk about being a threat to democracy and they cannot cite a single instance where that is true and then go on to actually execute on all of these threats to democracy themselves?

you and I both know this guy wont be propped up come Nov and if he is we'll already be engaged in a hot war with russia and the will of the people will not matter as elections will be suspended

But Trump is the threat to democracy tho
I don't know if I would say that I am astounded, as I've seen analogs of this sort of thing before - the accusing of someone of perpetrating some heinous act and ultimately using that allegation, completely unsubstantiated, as an excuse to engage in the very acts they decried themselves. Hell, it's that very same style of attack I've faced off against on messageboards and by people that yet post today. It's not new and I've seen enough of them to not only expect them from that class of people, but also how it's likely to shake out where Trump is concerned.

So yes, Trump will remain the "threat to democracy" in the eyes of the same people who will use that excuse to threaten democracy themselves, just as the lie of him causing World War 3 if he got elected in 2016 will be cause for the blue haired brigade to give a free pass to World War 3 getting started in 2024. That's how the game is played and there are enough useful idiots on the planet for such behaviour to be a going concern.

I would venture to suggest a silver lining, based on my own personal experience and observation and say that there is every reason to expect that none of this is going to overly bother Trump himself - as much as his TDS suffering opponents scream and ree about him, he'll be fine to the end of his days. There's a reason I hold the guy in high regard and it's everything to do with his ability to be the focus of such attacks and survive them, even should everything around him crumble under the weight of the attacks employed against him. They've spent eight years trying to rip the rug out from under his feet using the dirtiest tricks imaginable; he's still standing and as reviled as he is for it, he'll still remain standing for some years yet.

I gotta admire that myself. Not only is his continued success in the face of such opposition inspirational, it is also instructional. You just know that when he smiles that smug smile at his detractors that the amusement and pleasure he derives from their angst is genuine. It's the single most hateful thing about him they would wipe from his face if they could.

I should know; I wear that same smile myself on the regular.  :smiley:

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 02, 2024, 11:57:30 AMExactly.

I spit upon the RINOs --- they are part of the problem no matter how much they claim otherwise.

I respect a personal viewpoint but when you're a vermin cocksucker democrat in every way but name just have enough integrity to switch parties and be who the fuck you really are. You're fooling no one.

C'mon, tell us how you really feel.
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview