The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Biden's abortion comments at debate fail to resonate with independent voters: focus group

Started by Conservative Perspective, June 29, 2024, 12:01:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Conservative Perspective

Biden's abortion comments at debate fail to resonate with independent voters: focus group

Independent voters in a Fox News Digital focus group favored former President Trump's remarks on abortion over those offered by President Biden at Thursday's debate.

Source: Biden's abortion comments at debate fail to resonate with independent voters: focus group

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

What comments?  He completely derailed when he was making a statement on abortion and went off on a tangent about a woman that was murdered by an illegal beaner.  Wow, did he look like a drooling idiot.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

Lokmar

3 trimesters of abortion was fascinating!!!!!

"The first time is between a woman and a doctor."
"Second time is between a doctor and an extreme situation."
"A third time is between the doctor, I mean, between the women and the state."

If you aint aborted the lil booger within the 3 trimesters, I guess you suck its brain out!

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on June 29, 2024, 10:44:09 PM3 trimesters of abortion was fascinating!!!!!

"The first time is between a woman and a doctor."
"Second time is between a doctor and an extreme situation."
"A third time is between the doctor, I mean, between the women and the state."

If you aint aborted the lil booger within the 3 trimesters, I guess you suck its brain out!

You pro-lifers don't realize saving every single fetus is a luxury when compared with as recently as 100 years ago. Back then families had their 10 kids hoping that 3 of them might survive.

One of my aunts born 100 years ago was the only one of five family members to survive into adulthood. So that's like an 80% fatality rate. That's what it was like in 'the good old days' when there was no welfare or social supports. And of course with diminishing resources it's doubtful we can sustain no hold bars high birth rates.

As you're probably aware, it's expensive to raise kids now L Lokmeer. I'm not diminishing large families as less than noble endeavor but it takes a lotta goddam money and resources.

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on June 29, 2024, 11:21:47 PMYou pro-lifers don't realize saving every single fetus is a luxury when compared with as recently as 100 years ago. Back then families had their 10 kids hoping that 3 of them might survive.

One of my aunts born 100 years ago was the only one of five family members to survive into adulthood. So that's like an 80% fatality rate. That's what it was like in 'the good old days' when there was no welfare or social supports. And of course with diminishing resources it's doubtful we can sustain no hold bars high birth rates.

As you're probably aware, it's expensive to raise kids now L Lokmeer. I'm not diminishing large families as less than noble endeavor but it takes a lotta goddam money and resources.

Moron, abortion is a states right issue. You can STFU now.

bidens 3 trimesters of abortion is the discussion, i.e. the absurdity of his comment. Stick to the subject or fuck off and die.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on June 30, 2024, 12:27:21 AMMoron, abortion is a states right issue. You can STFU now.

bidens 3 trimesters of abortion is the discussion, i.e. the absurdity of his comment. Stick to the subject or fuck off and die.

And yet that States Rights method sure seems ta be a failure in yer country L okmeer.

There was that case of a 9 year old girl who got raped in Ohio and she couldn't get an abortion to terminate an unwanted pregancy, eh?

Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 Fucking Homo! Fucking Homo! x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on June 30, 2024, 12:57:48 AMAnd yet that States Rights method sure seems ta be a failure in yer country L okmeer.

There was that case of a 9 year old girl who got raped in Ohio and she couldn't get an abortion to terminate an unwanted pregancy, eh?

You fukin LIAR!!! She DID get an abortion! PWN3D!

Fuck off die it is, josephine!