The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Trump campaign demands apology from Biden after 'ridiculous' cheap fake narrative

Started by Conservative Perspective, June 30, 2024, 04:06:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Conservative Perspective

Trump campaign demands apology from Biden after 'ridiculous' cheap fake narrative

The Trump campaign is calling for an apology after the White House and Biden campaign accused the Trump camp of creating "cheap fakes" of President Biden's gaffes.

Source: Trump campaign demands apology from Biden after 'ridiculous' cheap fake narrative

JOE

Democrats shoulda gotten rid of Biden before the election & none of this would have surfaced.

Now it's blowing up in their faces, and deservedly so.

They might have taken Kenny Rogers advice, Know when to hold em, Know when to fold 'em.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Thiel

Quote from: JOE on June 30, 2024, 04:31:40 PMDemocrats shoulda gotten rid of Biden before the election & none of this would have surfaced.

Now it's blowing up in their faces, and deservedly so.

They might have taken Kenny Rogers advice, Know when to hold em, Know when to fold 'em.
Whatever you say Sweetie.
gay, conservative and proud

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Any apology coming from Biden would sound like "I am sorry that you don't like my favorite ice cream flavor and I hope you finally beat medicare".

Yeesh, forget the apology demand.  Just concentrate on demolishing the old shitter on election day.
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.