News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10367
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:10:43 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

If Biden is forced to step down, who'll replace him?

Started by JOE, June 29, 2024, 07:42:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

JOE

...and what will be the fallout?

For better or worse, only one I can see at this point stepping in is Kamala Harris mainly because she's is the Natural Successor and the Constitution would appear to mandate her as such.

Harris in turn would have to appoint somebody as her Vice Presidential running mate.

Should it come to naming a replacement, the Dem base might want Gavin Newsome. However, with Harris in the way and herself having presidential aspirations, I don't see how this is possible.

Unless the DNC and perhaps someone like Barrack Obama steps in to intervene.

Any thoughts?

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Replace him with a freshly pooped dog turd.  It should pick up 10 percentage points over Joe easily.
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on June 29, 2024, 07:42:31 PM

...and what will be the fallout?

For better or worse, only one I can see at this point stepping in is Kamala Harris mainly because she's is the Natural Successor and the Constitution would appear to mandate her as such.

Harris in turn would have to appoint somebody as her Vice Presidential running mate.

Should it come to naming a replacement, the Dem base might want Gavin Newsome. However, with Harris in the way and herself having presidential aspirations, I don't see how this is possible.

Unless the DNC and perhaps someone like Barrack Obama steps in to intervene.

Any thoughts?

Doesnt matter. TRUMP WINS!

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on June 29, 2024, 10:22:01 PMDoesnt matter. TRUMP WINS!

Looks increasingly that way.

The Democrats did this to themselves by creating their own ungovernable clusterfuck. I think the woke faction didn't want anyone like Andrew Cuomo because he oozed with 'toxic masculinity'. Or Joe Manchin. So now they're stuck with a senile old man like Biden whom they can easily manipulate.

All the moderators like Manchin & Sinema are leaving the party and becoming independents. And RFK will likely take more votes away from the Democrats.

The Democrats are in trouble come November fer sure L okmeer.

Oerdin

It would have to Kamala "Heels Up" Harris as the racist left would revolt if the quarter black woman was passed over plus none of Biden's campaign funds could be used by anyone else other than Harris. 

Fortunely, Kamala's poll numbers are even worse than brain dead Biden's.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Oerdin on July 04, 2024, 05:30:44 PMIt would have to Kamala "Heels Up" Harris as the racist left would revolt if the quarter black woman was passed over plus none of Biden's campaign funds could be used by anyone else other than Harris. 

Fortunely, Kamala's poll numbers are even worse than brain dead Biden's.
Gorilla Harris is going to step aside in favor Big Iron Mike.

watch.

All that gaslighting about hating politics and not wanting to run? It's all a facade to position her as the worthy leader here only to raise the country up out of dark times.

God help us all if that woman gets into power

Garraty_47

Anyone the democrat establishment approves of enough to swap into Biden's seat isn't going to be palatable to the voters but the democrats are never going to run someone who might actually change the way politics, especially within the DNC, is conducted in 'Murica. They'd rather lose to a republican than win with, say, a Bernie Sanders or even RFKJr type candidate.

So what they'd need is an establishment-sanctioned sacrificial lamb... someone who either doesn't want to be president anyway and would never run again or someone who is disliked enough within the establishment to be disposable and preferably wounded badly enough that ever running again won't be an option.

There's only one person who fits the above criteria (the part about being disposable) *and* as a bonus can continue accessing/accumulating Biden's donations.

Unless they're truly complete and utter morons it has to be Kopmala the Cackling Copilot.

The only real question is what kind of masochistic idiot would accept the VP slot?

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Garraty_47 on July 04, 2024, 08:10:33 PMAnyone the democrat establishment approves of enough to swap into Biden's seat isn't going to be palatable to the voters but the democrats are never going to run someone who might actually change the way politics, especially within the DNC, is conducted in 'Murica. They'd rather lose to a republican than win with, say, a Bernie Sanders or even RFKJr type candidate.

So what they'd need is an establishment-sanctioned sacrificial lamb... someone who either doesn't want to be president anyway and would never run again or someone who is disliked enough within the establishment to be disposable and preferably wounded badly enough that ever running again won't be an option.

There's only one person who fits the above criteria (the part about being disposable) *and* as a bonus can continue accessing/accumulating Biden's donations.

Unless they're truly complete and utter morons it has to be Kopmala the Cackling Copilot.

The only real question is what kind of masochistic idiot would accept the VP slot?
Id say if it is Kamala they're going to slide in Big Mike just for the optics with assurances that she'll never have to do anything anyway.

then, you never never know, poor kamala might meet some untimely tragedy  like Air-force one being shot out of the sky by '''''Putin Man Bad'''' as it flies over one of the most secured areas in the US which just coincidentally has the type of technology required to counter all of A1's defenses  :crampe:
Informative Informative x 1 View List

JOE

Quote from: Garraty_47 on July 04, 2024, 08:10:33 PMAnyone the democrat establishment approves of enough to swap into Biden's seat isn't going to be palatable to the voters but the democrats are never going to run someone who might actually change the way politics, especially within the DNC, is conducted in 'Murica. They'd rather lose to a republican than win with, say, a Bernie Sanders or even RFKJr type candidate.

Thats why I think their friends will crash the economy and stock market if Trump gets back in. They'll hold the tent up for Biden but not for Trump

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on July 05, 2024, 12:44:49 PMThats why I think their friends will crash the economy and stock market if Trump gets back in. They'll hold the tent up for Biden but not for Trump

Clown, the U.S. economy will rocket to the MOON! when Trump wins a third term! You'll fucking cry.

I'm selling my metals come end of September. Buying again in spring 2025.
Informative Informative x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on July 05, 2024, 01:03:29 PMClown, the U.S. economy will rocket to the MOON! when Trump wins a third term! You'll fucking cry.

I'm selling my metals come end of September. Buying again in spring 2025.
I am not as optimistic about such a launch as I believe the damage done is far too great and the hamstringing in congress will be far too cumbersome for the executive branch to be all that effective in reversing course

At this point I'd be satisfied with things simply not getting any worse at the same rate of acceleration we are seeing now. 

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 05, 2024, 01:24:07 PMI am not as optimistic about such a launch as I believe the damage done is far too great and the hamstringing in congress will be far too cumbersome for the executive branch to be all that effective in reversing course

At this point I'd be satisfied with things simply not getting any worse at the same rate of acceleration we are seeing now. 

Maybe it'll be a dead cat bounce.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Garraty_47

caskur

KAMALA Harris with be the next President.

Her infectious giggle will disarm China and Russia.....lol

You'll see.

God bless America
God save the Queen
God defend New Zealand
And thank Christ for Australia.

- Russell Crowe

Hip hip.
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

JOE

Quote from: Garraty_47 on July 08, 2024, 03:19:06 PM

Demented Biden avatar_Garraty_47

Biden reminds me of those star trek episodes where a crew member goes crazy, blackmails everyone and takes over the Ship.

I didn't realize this could actually happen irl and on a grand scale. Especially to a major political party. But apparently it has.

I suppose in the future political parties will introduce 'a Biden Rule' to make sure this never happens again, eh?

I suppose Biden's actions are akin to someone with a siege mentality & theyve entrenched this do or die stance.

Scary

The man has to be removed for the greater good.

And here i thought Trumpers were crazy.

Crazy President. Only hes a Democrat