The best topic

Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Canada Day 2024-Are You Still Proud Of What Your Country Has Become?

Started by Shen Li, June 30, 2024, 12:41:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on July 02, 2024, 12:08:36 AMActually I knew a guy who died from cirrhosis of the liver caused in part by Hep C & alcoholism L okmeer. His end wasn't pretty. He died at 67. He was a heavy boozer and whore chaser. I was at his house once and he told me he had a bad case of cold sores in his mouth, eh. He was heavily diseased I think. Guy was an Italian studly type who left behind at least 3 illegitimate children from numerous women.

And he lived more by 67 then you will if you make it to 100.

formosan

Another Canada Day weekend has come and gone..

The next long weekend is Civic Holiday......the first Monday in August.
too old to be a fashionista

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on July 02, 2024, 09:06:14 AMAnd he lived more by 67 then you will if you make it to 100.

The guy already fathered several illegitimate children L okmeer.

And then he knocked up some Filipina woman he met on some Internet dating site and had a daughter by her at age 62. After which he squandered a $100,000+ inheritance on her, whores and alcohol and gradually slid into the welfare rolls.

His health steadily went downhill and he would he wound up in a hospital, his expenses paid by our universal healthcare system courtesy of the Canadian taxpayer.

I think his friend told me he ended up getting a tracheotomy.
His End was brutal, Lokmeer.

And then he died, choking on his own vomit at age 67.

This is not a made up story. But obviously for the sake of his family and their privacy, I won't release his name, who he was etc.

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on July 02, 2024, 07:01:19 PMThe guy already fathered several illegitimate children L okmeer.

And then he knocked up some Filipina woman he met on some Internet dating site and had a daughter by her at age 62. After which he squandered a $100,000+ inheritance on her, whores and alcohol and gradually slid into the welfare rolls.

His health steadily went downhill and he would he wound up in a hospital, his expenses paid by our universal healthcare system courtesy of the Canadian taxpayer.

I think his friend told me he ended up getting a tracheotomy.
His End was brutal, Lokmeer.

And then he died, choking on his own vomit at age 67.

This is not a made up story. But obviously for the sake of his family and their privacy, I won't release his name, who he was etc.

I wouldnt care to know his name anyway, josephine.

JOE

Quote from: Shen Li on July 02, 2024, 12:22:05 AMIt's funny you should mention that. I have had more colds in Singpaore than I would get in 5 years in Canada. Every building has AC on full blast all the time. Going from cool air to extreme heat and humidity all the time isn't healthy. Now we use fans during the day and only use AC at night.

I guess the AirCon carries all those germs and deposits them through the ducts. Many of them aren't clean nor cleaned on a regular basis. and of course the air and bacteria circulates through the ducts inside the building from the top to bottom floors.

So that's probably why a lotta people got sick in those offices during the pandemic and it was a wise move to stay away from the office and do their work at home.

Herman

Quote from: JOE on July 01, 2024, 11:54:05 PMBut why can't you avatar_Herman Herm?

I mean, you don't have to live in Saskatchewan all year round.
You could live pt there pt somewhere else.
Even for a couple of months or even weeks f the year - like timeshare.
It's what a lot of retirees do where you live don't they?
I hear there are all these summer only retirement communities in places like Northern Sask and Ontario. But then they move somewhere else during the winter mos.

That's what I'm lookin to do.

Live in 2 places at once.
Get the best of both worlds.
Keep your Canadian citizenship, the medical benefits, but enjoy the luxury of some foreign locale.

Nothin' wrong with that.
Lotta people do it.
Not that it is the business of a forum troll, but I have grandkids here.

JOE

Quote from: Herman on July 03, 2024, 12:56:21 AMNot that it is the business of a forum troll, but I have grandkids here.

Well, since you asked what my business is, I don't wanna be in Vancouver all year round when I retire avatar_Herman Herm .

It's not bad during the Spring, Summer and bit of the Fall, but it'd be. nice ta git away from here from November to March or so.

I don't see what the point is in living in one place all year round.

After I Get the pension, I'll be takin' off during the Winters.

A person doesn't really need that much in some locales.

Just get a cheap room by the beach, sleep in every day.

That'd be a good life fer a couch potato like me, hey Herm?

It's not even that expensive to live in places like Hawaii as long as a person finds cheap accommodation and lives on a budget.

Herman

I never asked you anything. I don't give a fuck about your bullshit posts. Like most folks on these boards I don't want to waste time conversing with a boring troll like you.
Agree Agree x 2 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

JOE

Quote from: Herman on July 03, 2024, 01:12:01 AMI never asked you anything. I don't give a fuck about your bullshit posts. Like most folks on these boards I don't want to waste time conversing with a boring troll like you.

I knew you'd be interested, hey avatar_Herman Herm?

Shen Li

Quote from: JOE on July 02, 2024, 07:10:52 PMI guess the AirCon carries all those germs and deposits them through the ducts. Many of them aren't clean nor cleaned on a regular basis. and of course the air and bacteria circulates through the ducts inside the building from the top to bottom floors.

So that's probably why a lotta people got sick in those offices during the pandemic and it was a wise move to stay away from the office and do their work at home.
I'm Not sure. However, I know it can make people sick.

Brent

Quote from: Herman on July 03, 2024, 01:12:01 AMI never asked you anything. I don't give a fuck about your bullshit posts. Like most folks on these boards I don't want to waste time conversing with a boring troll like you.
:t1236:

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

C'mon, tell us how you really feel.
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

Oliver the Second

Quote from: JOE on July 03, 2024, 01:08:58 AMI don't see what the point is in living in one place all year round.

I believe the point is "I can barely afford one place much less two".

formosan

Quote from: Oliver the Second on July 04, 2024, 08:47:43 AMI believe the point is "I can barely afford one place much less two".
I can understand that Oliver..

Our mortgage is fully paid, but our bills and property taxes have gone up so fast.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
too old to be a fashionista

Shen Li

I went to Walmart this morning for a couple of produce items and some shirtless white lunatic junkie is in the store picking fights with everybody. The police wrestled him to the ground, cuffed him and dragged his ass outside.

You can't avoid the crime/drug epidemic anywhere in Canada.

An East Asian cop in a George Floyd moment with a white waste of skin. I love it.