Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A

Islamic State Recruits Loose In Toronto

Started by Anonymous, October 26, 2014, 08:52:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"ISIS in Syria / Iraq today are "Déjà vu" .. it's Mohammed 660 AD all over again

Yes, that is the kind of person islamics rever and follow

Thanx CC, I gotta start reading more about this shit.

reel

I visited the Blue Mosque in Istanbul last week and the local who was showing me around pointed out the translations of the inscriptions on the ceilings.  He joked that the builders had to spend a lot of time finding four quotes from the Koran that didn't involve any violence to infidels.

Your link doesn't seem to work CC.

Anonymous

Quote from: "reel"I visited the Blue Mosque in Istanbul last week and the local who was showing me around pointed out the translations of the inscriptions on the ceilings. He joked that the builders had to spend a lot of time finding four quotes from the Koran that didn't involve any violence to infidels.

Your link doesn't seem to work CC.

I believe that reelsy. How was your tip to Azerbaijan? Are you home now?

BTW, the link worked for me.

reel

I looked it up.  Interesting read.

The trip to Azerbaijan was interesting.  They are a strange and confused bunch.  I'm back now.

Anonymous

Quote from: "reel"I looked it up.  Interesting read.

The trip to Azerbaijan was interesting.  They are a strange and confused bunch.  I'm back now.

Yes, but they have a warm, loving relationship with the Armenians. ac_toofunny

Glad to have ya back dude. ac_drinks

cc

Heya Reel. Good to see you back

Quote from: "reel"I visited the Blue Mosque in Istanbul last week and the local who was showing me around pointed out the translations of the inscriptions on the ceilings.  He joked that the builders had to spend a lot of time finding four quotes from the Koran that didn't involve any violence to infidels.
lol, true enough
Quote from: "reel"Your link doesn't seem to work CC.
Works4Me - produces a pdf file

">http://www.politicalislam.com/downloads ... -Islam.pdf">
  maybe your pdf reader?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

More Tonight

http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/10/30/na1030-five/">RCMP names five 'high-risk travellers' including girl whose parents worried might 'go to Syria to fight'

The first two are from Windsor, Ont. The others (3) are from Calgary ... now where did i hear about Calgary and wannabe killer islamsts? ..... something about 12 in one apt. building?

They are the five "high-risk travellers" the RCMP has charged with passport fraud as part of a nationwide effort to intervene when police suspect that young Canadians are becoming radicalized into violent extremism and preparing to go abroad.

And on and on it goes

cc

Oh My. Even more this morning. It continues in Muti-Cult save-islam  "good"    Canada

Canada: Reuters -

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/10/30/us-canada-attacks-idUSKBN0IJ1U620141030">Muslim arrested for ties to jihadis in Pakistan, has arsenal of firearms

Muhammad Aqeeq Ansari, a 30-year-old software designer, was arrested on Monday on allegations he has ties to militants in Pakistan, has amassed an arsenal of firearms, and has expressed extreme views on Twitter, his lawyer, Anser Farooq, said.

Remember the "only the top o the iceberg" thingy I mentioned?

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"More Tonight

http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/10/30/na1030-five/">RCMP names five 'high-risk travellers' including girl whose parents worried might 'go to Syria to fight'

The first two are from Windsor, Ont. The others (3) are from Calgary ... now where did i hear about Calgary and wannabe killer islamsts? ..... something about 12 in one apt. building?

They are the five "high-risk travellers" the RCMP has charged with passport fraud as part of a nationwide effort to intervene when police suspect that young Canadians are becoming radicalized into violent extremism and preparing to go abroad.

And on and on it goes

I wonder if Fash has had the talk with her kids yet about not joining ISIS? ac_umm