News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10385
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 10:06:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

USA Today: Democrats gaslighted Americans about Biden's cognitive decline.

Started by JOE, June 30, 2024, 03:02:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE

Article that appeared in USA Today by a Republican columnist.
Not my POV, but I thought it was worth a read

Joe Biden's inner circle in his administration had to have known about the president's physical and mental decline.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/columnist/2024/06/30/biden-debate-step-aside-mental-fitness-president/74232482007/?tbref=hp

Democrats gaslighted Americans about Biden's cognitive decline. The debate exposed the truth.
Joe Biden's inner circle in his administration had to have known about the president's physical and mental decline.
Nicole Russell
USA TODAY

The debate Thursday between President Joe Biden and former President Donald Trump was full of surprises, revelations and disappointments.

The first, most important revelation: It took only 10 minutes to realize Biden is not fit to be commander in chief for another term.

With a raspy, quiet voice, Biden struggled to speak in cogent sentences. As I predicted in a column published before the debate, he was incoherent. Often, he rambled, murmured and misspoke ("We finally beat Medicare," he said at one point). In fact, the most articulate portion of the debate was when the two men argued about their golf handicaps. Unreal.

Oerdin

Lokmar

Thiel

Quote from: JOE on June 30, 2024, 03:02:30 PMArticle that appeared in USA Today by a Republican columnist.
Not my POV, but I thought it was worth a read

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/columnist/2024/06/30/biden-debate-step-aside-mental-fitness-president/74232482007/?tbref=hp

Democrats gaslighted Americans about Biden's cognitive decline. The debate exposed the truth.
Nicole Russell
USA TODAY

The debate Thursday between President Joe Biden and former President Donald Trump was full of surprises, revelations and disappointments.

The first, most important revelation: It took only 10 minutes to realize Biden is not fit to be commander in chief for another term.

With a raspy, quiet voice, Biden struggled to speak in cogent sentences. As I predicted in a column published before the debate, he was incoherent. Often, he rambled, murmured and misspoke ("We finally beat Medicare," he said at one point). In fact, the most articulate portion of the debate was when the two men argued about their golf handicaps. Unreal.
Jo Jo you are so cute. You predicted Biden's incoherence.

Did you also correctly predict Taylor Swift would go on tour after the release of her latest album.
gay, conservative and proud