Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Ways Stores combat theft in America

Started by JOE, July 01, 2024, 07:09:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on July 03, 2024, 12:45:17 PMNothing short of shooting thieves in the face will stop the stealing. NOTHING!!! Oh, no stores to steal from? They'll kick your fucking door in! Better have guns and ammo motherfuckers.....except Cucknadians, Mexico, and the rest of the world where you dummies are disarmed from the terd wurlderz! ENJOY!

That's why all those stores are closing in your country L okmeer!

Many of yer fellow 'mericans jes don't wanna pay no mo'

No wonder all the retail stores are shutting down or goin' broke, eh?

But amazon and all the other online retailers are booming.

So because of all this theft the stores would rather sell you online now.

Lokmar

Quote from: Shen Li on July 03, 2024, 01:45:47 PMThe punishment for shoplifting in SG can be a fine, imprisonment for a term which may extend to three years, or both. There will be punishment though.

I thought they caned people too?

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on July 03, 2024, 06:02:27 PMThat's why all those stores are closing in your country L okmeer!

Many of yer fellow 'mericans jes don't wanna pay no mo'

No wonder all the retail stores are shutting down or goin' broke, eh?

But amazon and all the other online retailers are booming.

So because of all this theft the stores would rather sell you online now.

No dipshit josephine. Its because of theft.

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on July 03, 2024, 06:52:11 PMNo dipshit josephine. Its because of theft.

I don't understand that mentality L okmeer.

Even when I didn't have money I never thought about stealing

I'd rather starve for days than steal. I had to go that sometimes when I was young. But I never stole.

I'm sure you remember those times too. I remember when I lived in your country most Americans were generally honest and mass looting wasn't that common. But now it's out of control

Now young kids these days they just steal starving or not. Don't even ask for assistance.

Stealing or shoplifting is like selling a person's soul.

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on July 04, 2024, 02:53:24 AMI don't understand that mentality L okmeer.

I'd rather starve for days than steal. I had to go that sometimes when I was young. But I never stole.

I'm sure you remember those times too. I remember when I lived in your country most Americans were generally honest and mass looting wasn't that common. But now it's out of control

Now young kids these days they just steal starving or not. Don't even ask for assistance.

kill em, problem solved.

Shen Li

Quote from: Lokmar on July 03, 2024, 06:51:40 PMI thought they caned people too?
For more serious crimes. However, SG jails are run like military training. They have low recidivism rates.

JOE

Quote from: Shen Li on July 04, 2024, 01:42:20 PMFor more serious crimes. However, SG jails are run like military training. They have low recidivism rates.

America's a Much More violent place avatar_Shen Li

I actually met a White policeman in California who was beaten up so badly in a Black neighborhood that he was disabled for life.

He was collecting disability quite obviously

America and Singapore are Night 'n day I'm afraid
Shut The Fuck up!  Shut The Fuck up!  x 1 View List

Herman

Quote from: Shen Li on July 04, 2024, 01:42:20 PMFor more serious crimes. However, SG jails are run like military training. They have low recidivism rates.
Our system in North America encourages repeat offenses.

caskur

Quote from: JOE on July 04, 2024, 02:53:24 AMI don't understand that mentality L okmeer.

They aren't stealing for food, they are stealing for drugs or money to buy a car or weapons or all 3.

Winner Winner x 1 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Shen Li

Quote from: JOE on July 05, 2024, 12:15:02 AMAmerica's a Much More violent place avatar_Shen Li

I actually met a White policeman in California who was beaten up so badly in a Black neighborhood that he was disabled for life.

He was collecting disability quite obviously

America and Singapore are Night 'n day I'm afraid
I have never seen Canada with as much poverty or as violent as it is now. Your country is in no position to point out violence in other nations anymore. Sweden, same same.

Joe, just for reference take a look at the Canada Day thread. I posted a pic of an incident at a Walmart near here while I was  buying produce yesterday.

https://thebluecashew.net/index.php/topic,17946.60.html

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview