The best topic

Replies: 8485
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:56:05 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Longtime Biden Senate colleague calls for 'new candidate' after Biden debate performance: 'Disaster'

Started by Conservative Perspective, July 02, 2024, 10:13:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Conservative Perspective

Longtime Biden Senate colleague calls for 'new candidate' after Biden debate performance: 'Disaster'

Longtime Democratic Sen. Tom Harkin is joining the list of voices calling on President Biden to bow out of the 2024 presidential race after his debate performance.

Source: Longtime Biden Senate colleague calls for 'new candidate' after Biden debate performance: 'Disaster'
Agree Agree x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Wow, when that bleeding heart gimp wants the Gimp in Chief to step aside that says a whole lot.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

JOE

Quote from: Prof Emeritus at Fawk U on July 02, 2024, 07:02:16 PMWow, when that bleeding heart gimp wants the Gimp in Chief to step aside that says a whole lot.

And Still Another Democrat asks Joe Biden to Step down...

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Quote from: JOE on July 03, 2024, 03:51:00 AMAnd Still Another Democrat asks Joe Biden to Step down...

Big shock.  He's not a libtard, he's a lefty supertard.

DKG

Quote from: Prof Emeritus at Fawk U on July 03, 2024, 08:53:13 AMBig shock.  He's not a libtard, he's a lefty supertard.
Kamala Harris has the best chance at winning if Biden steps aside? I don't believe that.

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on July 03, 2024, 03:51:00 AMAnd Still Another Democrat asks Joe Biden to Step down...

That bimbo on CNN has some big ol ears to grab onto when she's suckin the wang!!!  :love:

That might just keep her outta the rape dumpster!

Lokmar

Quote from: DKG on July 03, 2024, 09:43:25 AMKamala Harris has the best chance at winning if Biden steps aside? I don't believe that.

That dumb bitch is more irritating than a nosy mother in law!

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Quote from: DKG on July 03, 2024, 09:43:25 AMKamala Harris has the best chance at winning if Biden steps aside? I don't believe that.

Neither do I.  If she's such a great candidate, then why did she bail out of running for prez before 2020 even started?  Nobody in their right mind believes she's better than Commander Poopy Pants at beating Trump.

Garraty_47

Quote from: Prof Emeritus at Fawk U on July 03, 2024, 05:45:25 PMNeither do I.  If she's such a great candidate, then why did she bail out of running for prez before 2020 even started?  Nobody in their right mind believes she's better than Commander Poopy Pants at beating Trump.

That may be exactly what makes her perfect for the job.
Instead of running an unwinnable election with someone they actually want to be president some day who'd be saddled with a loss (against Twump!) this year, they'll throw Kamala to the wolves and be rid of her once and for all.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Quote from: Garraty_47 on July 03, 2024, 06:58:51 PMThat may be exactly what makes her perfect for the job.
Instead of running an unwinnable election with someone they actually want to be president some day who'd be saddled with a loss (against Twump!) this year, they'll throw Kamala to the wolves and be rid of her once and for all.

Fucking brilliant.