The best topic

Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

'It's time to rip the band aid off!': Former longtime Democrat lawmaker urges Biden to step aside for Harris

Started by Conservative Perspective, July 03, 2024, 12:15:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Conservative Perspective

'It's time to rip the band aid off!': Former longtime Democrat lawmaker urges Biden to step aside for Harris

Former longtime Democratic Rep. Tim Ryan of Ohio is once again calling for President Biden to step aside for Vice President Kamala Harris and end his 2024 bid for a second term in the White House.

Source: 'It's time to rip the band aid off!': Former longtime Democrat lawmaker urges Biden to step aside for Harris

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on July 03, 2024, 12:28:57 AMHEELS UP!!!!!!

'cept I don't necessarily think Harris would be a good choice.

If it had been a woman with substance more pallatable to conservatives, middle of the road Independents like Amy Klobuchar.

...but last time she didn't want the job, had health problems too.

Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 Shut The Fuck up!  Shut The Fuck up!  x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on July 03, 2024, 01:00:42 AM'cept I don't necessarily think Harris would be a good choice.

If it had been a woman with substance more pallatable to conservatives, middle of the road Independents like Amy Klobuchar.

...but last time she didn't want the job, had health problems too.

WUT? That bitch is even uglier than Heels Up!

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

I wish James Traficant was still alive just so I can hear what he had to say about all the Biden stupidity.
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.