The best topic

Replies: 8530
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:52:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Biden's struggle to remember key Cabinet official’s name left allies 'shaken up': report

Started by Conservative Perspective, July 04, 2024, 04:20:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Conservative Perspective

Biden's struggle to remember key Cabinet official's name left allies 'shaken up': report

A moment last month, when President Biden stumbled over the name of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas, reportedly left some allies unnerved.

Source: Biden's struggle to remember key Cabinet official's name left allies 'shaken up': report

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Jeez, I suppose everyone would've been relieved had Joe referred to Mayorkas as "my legal beaner to go after the illegal ones".
Funny Funny x 1 View List
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

Herman

Quote from: Prof Emeritus at Fawk U on July 04, 2024, 07:23:09 PMJeez, I suppose everyone would've been relieved had Joe referred to Mayorkas as "my legal beaner to go after the illegal ones".
Mayorkas and Biden should have been impeached for failing to protect their country.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

JOE

Quote from: Prof Emeritus at Fawk U on July 04, 2024, 07:23:09 PMJeez, I suppose everyone would've been relieved had Joe referred to Mayorkas as "my legal beaner to go after the illegal ones".

It's actually painful to watch Biden stedily decline mentally as he appears to get worse by the day.

He has no place in the political arena anymore.
It's cruel to keep him there any longer.
Like a boxer who's clearly losing the fight and gonna get knocked out, it's best to pull him for humanitarian reasons alone.

It's not even a question of winning or losing anymore.

But one of respectability.

And the current candidate the Democrats are fielding doesn't even make it to 1st base.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List