The best topic

Replies: 10367
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:10:43 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Labour Party Elected in a Landslide in Britain

Started by JOE, July 05, 2024, 12:34:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

JOE

Just read about it

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

I predict that within a year the Brits will be regretting their choice.
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

caskur

Quote from: JOE on July 05, 2024, 12:34:14 PMJust read about it

They won, it's true but the media are exaggerating about landslide.

I just watched Dan Wootton... he tells the truth.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

JOE

Quote from: Prof Emeritus at Fawk U on July 05, 2024, 03:47:57 PMI predict that within a year the Brits will be regretting their choice.

Same time I thought the Tories fucked up Brexit.

They should've kept provisions of the EU treaty remaining economically integrated while opting out of the refugee/immigration deal

Many critics diss the pro-Brexit crowd as being backward, but I understand why they wanted out to keep undesireables out of their country that were assaulting women and committing crimes. There's only so much a country should stand for.

On the other hand, Canada accepted a lower number of Syrians but unlike Europe, they didn't accept any single men wh were causing all the trouble in those countries.

I don't blame the British for not wanting Syrian or Afghan males into their country.

Oliver the Second

Lokmar

Agree Agree x 1 View List

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Quote from: JOE on July 06, 2024, 12:13:27 AMSame time I thought the Tories fucked up Brexit.

They should've kept provisions of the EU treaty remaining economically integrated while opting out of the refugee/immigration deal

Many critics diss the pro-Brexit crowd as being backward, but I understand why they wanted out to keep undesireables out of their country that were assaulting women and committing crimes. There's only so much a country should stand for.

On the other hand, Canada accepted a lower number of Syrians but unlike Europe, they didn't accept any single men wh were causing all the trouble in those countries.

I don't blame the British for not wanting Syrian or Afghan males into their country.

They might be luckier in not having to deal with Latino males like a substantial part of America does.
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

JOE

Quote from: Prof Emeritus at Fawk U on July 06, 2024, 11:56:52 AMThey might be luckier in not having to deal with Latino males like a substantial part of America does.

Even still for the most part at least they're not Radical Islamacists. Those types are so severe that even Muslim majority countries cant handle them & have to call in the army to put them down. So if Europe let them in they are indeed a cancer on those societies

Shen Li

Britain is a country in desperate need of a new major political party. The Tories and Labour are both libtard parties working for globalist interests. They need a big tent true consevative party like our PAP.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

caskur

Quote from: Prof Emeritus at Fawk U on July 06, 2024, 11:56:52 AMThey might be luckier in not having to deal with Latino males like a substantial part of America does.

Nope... the UK is being overrun by Muslims..  it EXTREMELY concerning.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Oliver the Second on July 06, 2024, 12:38:18 AMIsn't the Labour party far left?

The left party thought multi-cult-uralism was a good idea. Cult actually means religion according to old dictionaries... and that is why I point it out. It has nothing to do with skin colour. Religions do not get on... stupidly the Christians, (that's Westerners) want to convert Muslims and vice versa ... all it's done is cost us BILLIONS AND BILLIONS IN money and made women and girls unsafe. Even male children to are especially unsafe from sexual abuse. We have ads on our TV asking kids to report to their parents someone is touching them inappropriately.

The ones running the show are the paedophiles and their excusers these days. It's what happens because most of the world are hypocritical religious bods. I would say more but I am sure I would be offending people here somewhere. The Bible says it right, The World is laying in the power of the wicked one. 1 John 5:19. Our days are so wicked.

Paedophiles come in different frocks these days... the frocks used to be black and have white collars bearing frankensense... Now they come in colours with make-up carrying a child's story book.

The new left parties do not represent old left parties which dedicated themselves to workers rights and conditions...

They are not left... they are power hungry fascists...

The right parties in the UK are apologising for not being left enough when the Brits wanted stronger right wing leaders, not pussified woke imbeciles... now they have big trouble with Muslims..   
- Andy Warhol

Herman

Quote from: caskur on July 06, 2024, 09:51:54 PMNope... the UK is being overrun by Muslims..  it EXTREMELY concerning.

Hell Ya. Bradford is an ISIS city for Christ sake.
Sad Sad x 1 View List

caskur

Quote from: Shen Li on July 06, 2024, 07:14:46 PMBritain is a country in desperate need of a new major political party. The Tories and Labour are both libtard parties working for globalist interests. They need a big tent true consevative party like our PAP.

Nigel Farage heads the Reform Party... it won 5 seats. it is a right wing party.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Lokmar on July 06, 2024, 12:50:38 AMFuck, is ANY of their parties not hard left?

Nigel Farage heads the right wing Reform Party. I won 5 seats.
- Andy Warhol