The best topic

Replies: 10365
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 10:38:44 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by formosan

Labour Party Elected in a Landslide in Britain

Started by JOE, July 05, 2024, 12:34:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

JOE

Quote from: caskur on July 06, 2024, 09:51:54 PMNope... the UK is being overrun by Muslims..  it EXTREMELY concerning.

Well the USA under Obama forced Europe to accept all those refugees & now there's blowback as many Europeans are voting for far right nationalist parties. Obama expected Europe to accept a couple million Syrians but the USA only allowed 12,000. They pushed this agenda on everybody else but didn't do their fair share of accepting refugees. Canada accepted more than the US actually

caskur

Quote from: JOE on July 07, 2024, 01:23:56 AMWell the USA under Obama forced Europe to accept all those refugees & now there's blowback as many Europeans are voting for far right nationalist parties. Obama expected Europe to accept a couple million Syrians but the USA only allowed 12,000. They pushed this agenda on everybody else but didn't do their fair share of accepting refugees. Canada accepted more than the US actually

The MASSIVE downside of war is bloody refugees. I am going to be super pissed off if America wars with Iran.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Iranians are actually pretty decent immigrants.
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Quote from: Frood on July 07, 2024, 02:56:36 AMIranians are actually pretty decent immigrants.

misogynistic religions have no place in Western Countries.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

I hear the muslimeys are taking over in the tooth decay capital of the world

is this so?

never-mind, I don't care.

Shen Li

Quote from: caskur on July 07, 2024, 01:15:43 AMNigel Farage heads the Reform Party... it won 5 seats. it is a right wing party.
I said MAJOR political party.

caskur

Quote from: Shen Li on July 07, 2024, 10:10:10 PMI said MAJOR political party.

Labour only got 2 points more than the last election. The new party not only attracted the right wing voters but Labour voters as well.

They'll win the next election.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 07, 2024, 06:45:47 PMI hear the muslimeys are taking over in the tooth decay capital of the world

is this so?

never-mind, I don't care.

When people go to foreign countries they are expected to join the new culture, it is called integration. I am sure you have heard of it. Time has shown us now that multiculturalism hasn't worked. This is the European experience now.

What has happened in the UK  is the new foundling foreigners have been encouraged to stay with their original culture and to put down  the Brit natives who largely are a genteel and polite society as you have witnessed the crowds on TV paying respect to the Queen's funeral for instance. There was no anarchy... no pushing or shoving... the world was a witness to English behaviour and their behaviour is genteel.  (Except soccer hooligans I guess.)

Sadly they let the worse barbarians in their country who have no wish to be genteel and accommodating to their neighbours. They want women in kitchen churning out babies while they collect the dole and sell drugs on the side. They do that in Australia in Western Sydney especially.

They also rape English school girls around the age of 13... any google check will show news articles about that.

You Americans are also suffering a similar fate with illegal Sth Americans uninvited and invading your border at an alarming rate.

The UK Muslims backed by the UK police are chasing regular native Brits off the streets on weekends, they also get themselves running for elections and into parliament to change laws.

In Australia, the Muslims tried taking over the beaches as well and we had riots going on... of course, whities got the blame and were called racists. You know same old shit story the lefturds use to silence the suffering majority.

You might not care but illegal aliens get more rights than actual citizens and that really bugs some people.  They put super stress on healthcare and they commit plenty of petty theft. I don't know about you but I have been a victim of much petty theft...

We have to turn it around because we can't keep letting it happen. Or do you want it to keep happening?

This guy called Nigel Farage leader of the UK Reform party is someone to watch.
- Andy Warhol

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur on July 08, 2024, 11:09:51 AMWhen people go to foreign countries they are expected to join the new culture, it is called integration. I am sure you have heard of it. Time has shown us now that multiculturalism hasn't worked. This is the European experience now.

What has happened in the UK  is the new foundling foreigners have been encouraged to stay with their original culture and to put down  the Brit natives who largely are a genteel and polite society as you have witnessed the crowds on TV paying respect to the Queen's funeral for instance. There was no anarchy... no pushing or shoving... the world was a witness to English behaviour and their behaviour is genteel.  (Except soccer hooligans I guess.)

Sadly they let the worse barbarians in their country who have no wish to be genteel and accommodating to their neighbours. They want women in kitchen churning out babies while they collect the dole and sell drugs on the side. They do that in Australia in Western Sydney especially.

They also rape English school girls around the age of 13... any google check will show news articles about that.

You Americans are also suffering a similar fate with illegal Sth Americans uninvited and invading your border at an alarming rate.

The UK Muslims backed by the UK police are chasing regular native Brits off the streets on weekends, they also get themselves running for elections and into parliament to change laws.

In Australia, the Muslims tried taking over the beaches as well and we had riots going on... of course, whities got the blame and were called racists. You know same old shit story the lefturds use to silence the suffering majority.

You might not care but illegal aliens get more rights than actual citizens and that really bugs some people.  They put super stress on healthcare and they commit plenty of petty theft. I don't know about you but I have been a victim of much petty theft...

We have to turn it around because we can't keep letting it happen. Or do you want it to keep happening?

This guy called Nigel Farage leader of the UK Reform party is someone to watch.

These fucking retard libs are crying "HITLER" at every turn. Eventually, they're gonna see Hitler return and they're all gonna die OR they will see the terd wurlderz take over and put them to the sword!

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on July 08, 2024, 12:00:47 PMThese fucking retard libs are crying "HITLER" at every turn. Eventually, they're gonna see Hitler return and they're all gonna die OR they will see the terd wurlderz take over and put them to the sword!
I laugh when I see all of the fags and deviants cheering the installment of a government that is allowing in the very people who hate them and will one day impose some variant of sharia law unto them

And it is a fitting outcome for such scum.

I will applaud when I see videos of extremists murdering them in public squares. Not because they are faggots necessarily, but because they are hypocritical scum who join a cause for no other reason than to belong.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 08, 2024, 12:21:22 PMI laugh when I see all of the fags and deviants cheering the installment of a government that is allowing in the very people who hate them and will one day impose some variant of sharia law unto them

And it is a fitting outcome for such scum.

I will applaud when I see videos of extremists murdering them in public squares. Not because they are faggots necessarily, but because they are hypocritical scum who join a cause for no other reason than to belong.

Bet your ass they will cry to the likes of you and I for protection when the shit goes down. They'll die.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on July 08, 2024, 12:23:39 PMBet your ass they will cry to the likes of you and I for protection when the shit goes down. They'll die.
Thankfully everyone in my neighborhood is right wing

so we will have no problem bonding together to pool resources for both sustenance and protection.

The scum on the left further down in areas like Tampa? They can die in the streets for all I care.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

JOE

Quote from: caskur on July 08, 2024, 11:09:51 AMIn Australia, the Muslims tried taking over the beaches as well and we had riots going on... of course, whities got the blame and were called racists. You know same old shit story the lefturds use to silence the suffering majority.

Really avatar_caskur caskur?

Gotta link to that/those incident(s)

Thiel

Quote from: JOE on July 08, 2024, 12:56:51 PMReally avatar_caskur caskur?

Gotta link to that/those incident(s)
We have to be careful Sweetie. Muslim fundamentalists want to kill us gay men.
gay, conservative and proud

Lokmar

Quote from: Thiel on July 08, 2024, 01:12:41 PMWe have to be careful Sweetie. Muslim fundamentalists want to kill us gay men.

I'm not muslim!!!!