News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 9925
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:27:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

O

Democrats QUID PRO QUO'ED over Quid Pro Joe's campaign bid...

Started by O'Bummer is a FAG, July 06, 2024, 09:05:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

O'Bummer is a FAG

...and the irony is delicious. "Get off the ticket Joe, or we're withholding our donations... to your ENTIRE PARTY!" So people like Abigail Disney are saying.

Sounds kinda sorta like an insurrection, no? Election interference perhaps?

https://rumble.com/v55pj1v-trump-offers-to-save-biden-donors-threaten-campaign-brutal-report-destroys-.html?start=8790

How soon can we expect to see the FBI and IRS investigating these deplorables?

DKG

Quote from: O'Bummer is a FAG on July 06, 2024, 09:05:19 AM...and the irony is delicious. "Get off the ticket Joe, or we're withholding our donations... to your ENTIRE PARTY!" So people like Abigail Disney are saying.

Sounds kinda sorta like an insurrection, no? Election interference perhaps?

https://rumble.com/v55pj1v-trump-offers-to-save-biden-donors-threaten-campaign-brutal-report-destroys-.html?start=8790

How soon can we expect to see the FBI and IRS investigating these deplorables?
They will blame Putin.

Biggie Smiles

Here come the timely leaks from anonymous sources

https://www.foxnews.com/live-news/biden-campaign-drop-out-july-6

Okay, so how long before they put the air-force one had a terrible accident playbook into action?  :crampe:

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 06, 2024, 10:23:44 AMHere come the timely leaks from anonymous sources

https://www.foxnews.com/live-news/biden-campaign-drop-out-july-6

Okay, so how long before they put the air-force one had a terrible accident playbook into action?  :crampe:
The messed up thing about that is that the always Dem segment of the party would believe it.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Honestly though... the democrats really are out of options

Even If they manage to drag Big Mike up outta her crawl space.  It's not going to give them the bump they desire.

Sure they'll acquire the dumb black woman vote. And by dumb I mean the women in the black community who cannot see past the farce.

I was talking to my gal, who is a black woman as you all do know. And she said this.

What did Obama do for any of us during an 8 year presidency? So now we are supposed to get excited and vote the same old same old simply because the person is the same skin color as us? She also brought up something I had not considered before and she's absolutely right. She said "they are really going to replace the rightful successor to the throne with someone who's never been in a political seat before because they have no faith in the current VP? Then why did they run her in the first place? To check boxes? that seems hypocritical to me"

and she's absolutely right

so the strategists need to attack the issue from that angle in a way that exposes the democrat slime intent and doesn't manage to offend people of color in the process.

It's a pretty small bump you stand to lose in either direction but honestly, the vulnerability exists more to the left than it does to the right and that california congresswomen definitely highlighted that fact.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG on July 06, 2024, 10:31:14 AMThe messed up thing about that is that the always Dem segment of the party would believe it.
they are so stupid and brainwashed they'd believe the CIA NEWS NETWORK if it were proclaimed that the sun stopped rising due to climate change
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Wow, its a like a runaway car that is burning, drives off of a cliff, and falls into a very dry forest touching off a huge fire.

That is the visual in my mind of the Dems.
Agree Agree x 2 View List
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 06, 2024, 10:42:42 AMBiden is going to beat trump in the upcoming 2020 election tho!!!!

https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-blasted-gaffe-declaring-hell-beat-trump-again-2020-just-gets-increasingly-worse

I listened to that live and LOL'd my ass off! Fucker was even reading off a prompter FFS! He did have at least one brain cell tell him he fucked up so he tried to cover it up with a 2024 comment. Not long after that, it sounded like he had a word slurry episode too.

Lokmar

Quote from: Prof Emeritus at Fawk U on July 06, 2024, 12:20:02 PMWow, its a like a runaway car that is burning, drives off of a cliff, and falls into a very dry forest touching off a huge fire.

That is the visual in my mind of the Dems.

Yea, and they're all like:
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on July 06, 2024, 01:04:44 PMI listened to that live and LOL'd my ass off! Fucker was even reading off a prompter FFS! He did have at least one brain cell tell him he fucked up so he tried to cover it up with a 2024 comment. Not long after that, it sounded like he had a word slurry episode too.

The guy is literally the Parkinson's In Chief at this point and anyone claiming otherwise is lying
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 View List

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview