The best topic

Replies: 10317
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:47:28 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Arizona law requiring proof of citizenship to vote supported by 24 state AGs in emergency stay with SCOTUS

Started by Conservative Perspective, August 16, 2024, 10:08:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Conservative Perspective

Arizona law requiring proof of citizenship to vote supported by 24 state AGs in emergency stay with SCOTUS

An emergency application filed in support of HB 2492 in Arizona would require everyone to show proof of citizenship to vote, even with mail-in ballots.

Source: Arizona law requiring proof of citizenship to vote supported by 24 state AGs in emergency stay with SCOTUS

Biggie Smiles

Oooo this is going to set the little princess fairy boys off

that's a certainty

because democracy is at stake if we do not allow foreign nationals to steer the future of our country!

Oliver the Second

How do you prove citizenship on a mail-in ballot? Hell I don't even like putting my signature on the thing where everyone can see it and then dropping it in the mailbox. No way am I putting a copy of my drivers license in there too.

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Oliver the Second on August 16, 2024, 10:14:45 PMHow do you prove citizenship on a mail-in ballot? Hell I don't even like putting my signature on the thing where everyone can see it and then dropping it in the mailbox. No way am I putting a copy of my drivers license in there too.

Here in Illinois - Ground Zero for the Democrat perfection of ballot fraud - I got four letters from the State with a form to sign up for "permanent mail in ballot status" so I can have ballots mailed to me for every election.  I'm thinking of starting a ballot harvesting operation.  We do have some Nursing Homes and Hobo Camps not too far away.

Oliver the Second

I don't like using the mail-in ballot but my only alternative is to go stand in line in the 115 degree weather. Can't I just sign a form stating my vote goes to Trump in every single election from now until the end of all eternity?
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Oliver the Second on August 16, 2024, 10:31:06 PMI don't like using the mail-in ballot but my only alternative is to go stand in line in the 115 degree weather. Can't I just sign a form stating my vote goes to Trump in every single election from now until the end of all eternity?

My polling place is a five minute walk, but I'll hop in the car and drive over.

Biggie Smiles

Ilhan Omar's district is playing some real games with the ballots

lolz -- they cheat even among themselves

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 16, 2024, 11:26:54 PMIlhan Omar's district is playing some real games with the ballots

I would not be surprised.

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

Brent

Quote from: Prof Emeritus at Fawk U on August 17, 2024, 01:50:24 PMWhen the ballot fails, one could always try to rely on the bullet.  Just sayin. 
American elections are looking more like those in Venezuela. Bullets are probably coming to future American elections.

Thiel

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 16, 2024, 11:26:54 PMIlhan Omar's district is playing some real games with the ballots

The real cheating in districts like hers is getting the nomination.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
gay, conservative and proud