The best topic

Replies: 10335
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:34:44 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Trump slams Heritage Foundation's transition plan, claims parts are ‘ridiculous’ and ‘abysmal’

Started by Conservative Perspective, July 06, 2024, 07:39:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 07, 2024, 10:59:54 AM7:45am on a Sunday morning is rather early to be slithering outta your puddle eh stainboy?

In any event, since you seem abundantly informed on such a pressing matter I would appreciate it greatly if you could direct your readers to the page and maybe even the paragraph which includes more verbiage on any one of the rather bold claims referenced in your pretty little memes.

Or better yet, let's run this exercise together; Let's choose one at random, or even better still, one that would be near and dear to the heart of a social parasite such as yourself

"cut social security"

My oh My, a rather bold and alarming claim, that.

Even for those of us who are not a valueless layabout fastened to the government tit like a barnacle, sucking unearned benefits to sustain our treason.

What page is it on so that I am read into this travesty further?

Feel free to cheat and use the "find on page" with a supplied keyword/phrase function included in all modern browsers if you must.
I also asked him to cite the page and paragraph. Gremlin has obviously read all 922 pages and knows the entire document inside and out.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG on July 07, 2024, 11:05:17 AMI also asked him to cite the page and paragraph. Gremlin has obviously read all 922 pages and knows the entire document inside and out.

Same idiot who zealously parroted the don't say gay narrative built upon the misrepresentation of a 3 page document?

I doubt it.

But perhaps this time around, now that I've clued him into the benefit of the keyword find function, he will have an opportunity to redeem that rather humorous egg in the face moment which serves as a giant abyss smack in the middle of his credibility

Gremlin

Fucking Homo! Fucking Homo! x 1 View List

DKG

I don't want to appear that I am attacking Gremlin personally. I have said to Blazor and Frood essentially the same thing quoting Bitchute.

Project 2025 contains nearly one thousand pages. Memes that do not cite pages and paragraphs do not mean much to people that are actually interested in facts. So, if he cannot reference his claims from the document, I have to assume he has not read it and is ignorant of the entire document.

DKG

Quote from: Gremlin on July 07, 2024, 11:17:56 AMMy name is avatar_Dove and I approve of this message.

So, a Democratic Party attack meme. It doesn't really mean much though does it unless you can support the claim.

Gremlin

Quote from: DKG on July 07, 2024, 11:20:55 AMSo, a Democratic Party attack meme. It doesn't really mean much though does it unless you can support the claim.
I'm sorry, did you say something?
Dumb Dumb x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: Gremlin on July 07, 2024, 11:35:57 AMI'm sorry, did you say something?
Did you say something? All I am seeing are political attack memes without any reference to where it exists.

So, I am waiting for you to say something, anything.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Gremlin

Fucking Homo! Fucking Homo! x 1 View List

Garraty_47

DKG

Neither Gremlin nor I have read Project 2025, so neither of us are qualified to say what is in or not. But, former president Trump is not running on it, that is for sure. His campaign platform does not reference it.

Here is what the former president has said about Project 2025.

"I disagree with some of the things they're saying and some of the things they're saying are absolutely ridiculous and abysmal," he added. "Anything they do, I wish them luck, but I have nothing to do with them."

A spokesperson for the plan released a statement Friday.

"As we've been saying for more than two years now, Project 2025 does not speak for any candidate or campaign," the statement read.

"We are a coalition of more than 110 conservative groups advocating policy & personnel recommendations for the next conservative president," the spokesperson added. "But it is ultimately up to that president, who we believe will be President Trump, to decide which recommendations to implement. Rather than obsessing over Project 2025, the Biden campaign should be addressing the 25th Amendment."
Winner Winner x 1 View List