The best topic

Replies: 10251
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:47:52 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

How the printing of ballots could put Democrats on deadline to potentially replace Biden

Started by Conservative Perspective, July 09, 2024, 03:59:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Conservative Perspective

How the printing of ballots could put Democrats on deadline to potentially replace Biden

Democrats will need to decide whether to keep Biden as their nominee before deadlines to submit their 2024 candidate to appear on the ballot in different states.

Source: How the printing of ballots could put Democrats on deadline to potentially replace Biden

DKG

Quote from: Conservative Perspective on July 09, 2024, 03:59:39 AMHow the printing of ballots could put Democrats on deadline to potentially replace Biden

Democrats will need to decide whether to keep Biden as their nominee before deadlines to submit their 2024 candidate to appear on the ballot in different states.

Source: How the printing of ballots could put Democrats on deadline to potentially replace Biden
We know if the Democrats are going to act, they are going have to do it quickly.

Lokmar

All the libtards online are "still ridin with biden". What a buncha rubes!!!!  :crampe:

Garraty_47

Quote from: DKG on July 09, 2024, 09:12:38 AMWe know if the Democrats are going to act, they are going have to do it quickly.

Last I heard the Zoom meeting in which they'll "officially" declare a nominee is still happening this month because Ohio's deadline is still August 7th(?*). Maybe that's what they're waiting for... to have Biden assigned the nomination and then in Chicago pull some kind of procedural sleight of hand to replace him with Kamala?

*I can't check the link to confirm because that website gets very butthurt over my use of ad blockers.