Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Embarrassing Stories

Started by RW, November 07, 2014, 04:59:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

So wouldn't people at mine be making money too then?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Real Woman"So wouldn't people at mine be making money too then?

generally people at yours would be collecting govt. checks......almost bought time share there many years ago but to far from civilization then...now it would be cool to live there..... ac_dunno

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I do have an embarrassing golf story.

I was about 17 or so and I went golfing one year at the par 3 at Christina Lake with my dad and uncles.  So the way it works, is where you tee for the 2nd hole, it doubled back towards where you tee off for the first hole (if that makes any sense).  There was this group of 4 really hot guys on the first hole - like we're talking cut, tanned, beach soaked hotness. So I was up, and I get out my wood and I whack the ball...right into them.  I nailed one of the guys right in the shin.  So not only did I hurt one of the guys, I had to go up and get my ball and apologize like a total feeb.  It was bad.

We have been to Christina Lake several times..

We go that part of BC every summer in our motor home.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

generally people at yours would be collecting govt. checks......almost bought time share there many years ago but to far from civilization then...now it would be cool to live there..... ac_dunno

The Kootenay one has people at play, but the NE Alberta one has people at work. Nothing wrong with that. BC Christina Lake's competitive advantage is tourism.

RW

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I was about 17 or so and I went golfing one year at the par 3 at Christina Lake with my dad and uncles.  So the way it works, is where you tee for the 2nd hole, it doubled back towards where you tee off for the first hole (if that makes any sense).  There was this group of 4 really hot guys on the first hole - like we're talking cut, tanned, beach soaked hotness. So I was up, and I get out my wood and I whack the ball...right into them.  I nailed one of the guys right in the shin.  So not only did I hurt one of the guys, I had to go up and get my ball and apologize like a total feeb.  It was bad.

Where do you stay in your motor home when you're there?
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"

The Kootenay one has people at play, but the NE Alberta one has people at work. Nothing wrong with that. BC Christina Lake's competitive advantage is tourism.

Only a few months out of the year.  I love it there.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

Only a few months out of the year.  I love it there.

I don't blame ya. When I was younger and my parents were in happier times we used to go to the Okanagan, the Kootenays and Shuswap lake. Sooooooo relaxing.

RW

I love going to the Okanagan.  My inlaws live there.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I love going to the Okanagan.  My inlaws live there.

Oh, I love that big lake. Damn near summer paradise.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

Where do you stay in your motor home when you're there?

We have stayed at Christina Pines, Christina Lake Village in the past.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Ah nice!

A lot of affluent Albertans own property there.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Ah nice!

We will go there again next summer..

I look forward to it.

ac_smile

Obvious Li

sort of embarrassing.....one cool fall day last year the dragon and i were out golfing.....the season was basically over and we were the only ones out there....coming up #16 i had hit my second shot on the green and she was still pissing around out on the fairway so i drove the cart up to the green, grabbed our putters and was going to go over and meet her to finish putting....there is a big clump of trees by the green and seeing as i was parked behind it and there was absolutely nobody around i decided to take a piss......i was standing in the middle of the cart path with my dick out, building up a pretty good stream when i looked up and there was a woman walking her dog not 2 meters directly in front of me.. i almost pissed on her dog......one of the few times in my life i was speechless.....trying to stop in mid piss can take a little time but i managed to quickly get it back in with  no dribbles.....she never said a word..just stared straight ahead and stomped on by....all i could do was call out lamely..."but lady i didn't see you there"......i don't know where she came from.....my wife never did see her and thinks i was bullshitting.....she must have heard me coming and dashed into the trees with fluffy...????..i don't know...but it was quite a shock...i was worried for days she would tell all her friends about the "pervert" on the golf course but i never heard a word about it