Replies: 10334
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:11:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Yeah, not frivolous at all.

Started by Prof Emeritus at Fawk U, July 10, 2024, 04:00:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

I know CNN isn't a credible source, but this story is too perfect to pass up on making snarky comments about.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/07/10/us/dwight-jackson-employment-discrimination-lawsuit-reaj/index.html

CNN
 —
A Black man has filed an employment discrimination lawsuit against a hotel in Detroit, Michigan, alleging the hotel only offered him a job interview after he changed the name on his resume, according to a copy of the lawsuit obtained by CNN.

Yeah, riiiiiiiiight.....  Its always the fault of us crackers.
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Prof Emeritus at Fawk U on July 10, 2024, 04:00:18 PMI know CNN isn't a credible source, but this story is too perfect to pass up on making snarky comments about.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/07/10/us/dwight-jackson-employment-discrimination-lawsuit-reaj/index.html

CNN
 —
A Black man has filed an employment discrimination lawsuit against a hotel in Detroit, Michigan, alleging the hotel only offered him a job interview after he changed the name on his resume, according to a copy of the lawsuit obtained by CNN.

Yeah, riiiiiiiiight.....  Its always the fault of us crackers.

It's Detroit bro.

Don't be surprised if you see him on a yacht with seven big booty bitches dancing around him 3 years from now.

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 10, 2024, 04:03:11 PMIt's Detroit bro.

Don't be surprised if you see him on a yacht with seven big booty bitches dancing around him 3 years from now.

I don't think he's got a case.  I mean, he picked a Polish sounding name when he submitted the application that got the interview call.  It smacks of a setup.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Prof Emeritus at Fawk U on July 10, 2024, 04:05:34 PMI don't think he's got a case.  I mean, he picked a Polish sounding name when he submitted the application that got the interview call.  It smacks of a setup.
I hear you

but there's no case for reparations either and in some areas they are closer than ever to making this happen.

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 10, 2024, 04:06:43 PMI hear you

but there's no case for reparations either and in some areas they are closer than ever to making this happen.

I hope that the judge dealing with the suit will toss it on grounds of stupidity.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Prof Emeritus at Fawk U on July 10, 2024, 04:14:34 PMI hope that the judge dealing with the suit will toss it on grounds of stupidity.
In Detroit? Not likely

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 10, 2024, 04:15:09 PMIn Detroit? Not likely

Such an optimist, you are.  You inspire us all.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Prof Emeritus at Fawk U on July 10, 2024, 04:21:20 PMSuch an optimist, you are.  You inspire us all.
Reality is what it is my friend.

After witnessing what I've witnessed since the 2020 steal I've begun to lose any vestige of hope I once had for a positive outcome

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 10, 2024, 04:28:42 PMReality is what it is my friend.

After witnessing what I've witnessed since the 2020 steal I've begun to lose any vestige of hope I once had for a positive outcome

Here's a secret, try drugs.  They'll help.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Prof Emeritus at Fawk U on July 10, 2024, 04:33:45 PMHere's a secret, try drugs.  They'll help.
I don't do drugs. At all.

Drink occasionally though

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 10, 2024, 04:36:47 PMI don't do drugs. At all.

Drink occasionally though

In that case, drink more.
Agree Agree x 1 View List