The best topic

Replies: 10342
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:13:52 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Biden's 'big boy' NATO news conference carries high stakes as first presser since disastrous debate

Started by Conservative Perspective, July 11, 2024, 03:19:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Conservative Perspective

Biden's 'big boy' NATO news conference carries high stakes as first presser since disastrous debate

President Biden to host his first solo press conference of the year and first solo press conference since his recent disastrous debate, where he is anticipated to face scrutiny.

Source: Biden's 'big boy' NATO news conference carries high stakes as first presser since disastrous debate

Garraty_47

Biden's meeting with Voldemort Zelensky was recorded but for some reason I haven't seen it played on corporate media so far... as central to the NATO summit as the situation in Ukraine is/was I'd think Biden's sit-down with Zelensky would be running on heavy rotation every ten or fifteen minutes.

Maybe showing Biden staring down at the notes in his hands the whole time isn't a good look?

:facepalm:

JOE

Quote from: Garraty_47 on July 11, 2024, 03:47:28 PMBiden's meeting with Voldemort Zelensky was recorded but for some reason I haven't seen it played on corporate media so far... as central to the NATO summit as the situation in Ukraine is/was I'd think Biden's sit-down with Zelensky would be running on heavy rotation every ten or fifteen minutes.

Maybe showing Biden staring down at the notes in his hands the whole time isn't a good look?

:facepalm:

Hes gotta go .... your President that Biden avatar_Garraty_47

Hes turning the US presidency into a joke not just in the US but around the World

JOE

This was on Italian TV even before Bidens televised meltdown...

So hes been a joke for a while

Reggie Essent

I can't wait for the "Big Boy" presser.

It's not often you get to watch history unfold in realtime.

The probability is well over 90% that we will be watching the end of the Biden Presidency.

In realtime!

:popcorn:

Garraty_47

Quote from: Reggie Essent on July 11, 2024, 04:29:55 PMI can't wait for the "Big Boy" presser.

It's not often you get to watch history unfold in realtime.

The probability is well over 90% that we will be watching the end of the Biden Presidency.

In realtime!

:popcorn:

If we're lucky.
Or he could come out and declare he's not resigning so everyone can just eat it.

Or he could announce he's sending 'Murican troops to Ukraine so we should all buckle in for WW3 and now's a bad time to switch "commander in chief" so everyone can just eat it.

Who the hell knows.
That's the fun part of being "lead" by a guy whose brain is a sack of drunken squirrels...

...ya never can tell what random shit will come out of his mouth next.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Garraty_47 on July 11, 2024, 04:44:21 PMIf we're lucky.
Or he could come out and declare he's not resigning so everyone can just eat it.

Or he could announce he's sending 'Murican troops to Ukraine so we should all buckle in for WW3 and now's a bad time to switch "commander in chief" so everyone can just eat it.

Who the hell knows.
That's the fun part of being "lead" by a guy whose brain is a sack of drunken squirrels...

I'm sayin'!

I think Biden's own people calling it a "Big Boy" presser is a subtle message to Old Joe ... but I don't think I'm as cynical as you.

He should be getting jacked up on Hunter's stash anytime now to get ready.  Or maybe they'll wait for him to finish his nap.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

Reggie Essent

Hunter should be mainlining some good Peruvian flake into Old Joe just about now.

6:15 EST

:yeahhh:

Reggie Essent

JOE

Quote from: Garraty_47 on July 11, 2024, 04:44:21 PMIf we're lucky.

Who the hell knows.

'Sack of drunken squirrels'

....that sounds very Southern for some reason

Biggie Smiles

Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 View List

Garraty_47

Quote from: JOE on July 11, 2024, 06:30:05 PM'Sack of drunken squirrels'

....that sounds very Southern for some reason

One of life's great mysteries, I reckon.

JOE