The best topic

Replies: 10358
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:25:11 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

$90 Million frozen by Democratic Donors if Biden remains nominee

Started by JOE, July 12, 2024, 02:14:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

JOE

Biggie Smiles

Funny Funny x 2 View List

JOE

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 12, 2024, 02:21:19 PMGeorge Soros is that convinced he can't win huh?

I guess 1 noticeable trait about dementia is the person afflicted with it doesn't believe they have it so they stubbornly deny it.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: JOE on July 12, 2024, 02:29:06 PMI guess 1 noticeable trait about dementia is the person afflicted with it doesn't believe they have it so they stubbornly deny it.

But but but ... Biden is successfully running the country right now and Trump ran a red light once!

JOE

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 12, 2024, 02:30:26 PMBut but but ... Biden is successfully running the country right now and Trump ran a red light once!

Well love or hate him, at least Ronald Reagan had the guts to admit that he had Alzheimer's disease. At least was honest.

But Biden lies even when he's sliding into senility.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: JOE on July 12, 2024, 02:34:03 PMWell love or hate him, at least Ronald Reagan had the guts to admit that he had Alzheimer's disease. At least was honest.

But Biden lies even when he's sliding into senility.

Biden is lying? you don't say.

I didn't think democrats were even capable of such treachery

JOE

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 12, 2024, 02:36:55 PMBiden is lying? you don't say.

I didn't think democrats were even capable of such treachery

I guess his past lies and lying patterns are finally catching up to him in old age eh?

Frood

Shut it,Johomo.

The constant stream of textual crap which spews from your gob puts people off their meals.
Blahhhhhh...

JOE

Quote from: Frood on July 12, 2024, 02:56:34 PMShut it,Johomo.

The constant stream of textual crap which spews from your gob puts people off their meals.

Did you get a sex change yet avatar_Frood Frood?

I remember once you claimed you had a vagina

Frood

Johomo, your mouth better functions as a belching colon and your fingers anus flaps.
Blahhhhhh...

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Watch Trump secretly give Biden the $90 million to keep the old geezer in the race.
Funny Funny x 1 View List
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

Herman

Quote from: Frood on July 12, 2024, 02:56:34 PMShut it,Johomo.

Ya, I was going to write a real post in this thread until I saw Joe was the op.

Frood

Quote from: Herman on July 12, 2024, 08:40:01 PMYa, I was going to write a real post in this thread until I saw Joe was the op.

Johomo needs to be eaten by a bear.
Blahhhhhh...

Oliver the Second

I doubt if it will make much difference, the election is a mere sixteen weeks out and everything up to then has probably already been bought and paid for. It's just more hype.
Agree Agree x 1 View List