Replies: 10317
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:47:28 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

• Trump shot(?) at Pennsylvania rally 5 0 5 1

Trump shot(?) at Pennsylvania rally

Started by Garraty_47, July 13, 2024, 06:47:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brent and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Brent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 14, 2024, 12:53:07 PMThis was a hit orchestrated by the leftist elites.

he needs private security. STAT!
Well said. The state bureaucracy is not going to protect Donald Trump.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Informative Informative x 1 View List

Brent

Those afflicted with TDS are saying it was a hoax to help Trump's campaign. As if Trump needs help defeating Biden.

Here are some comments from TDS suffering prog scum.

"The failed shooting of President trump was clearly a hoax created by the right for sympathy and votes. Like the man is telling his security 'wait this is a perfect' and raise his fist lol," read one tweet.

"Watch, this whole thing will be found out to be a hoax. All orchestrated by Trump," said another user.

"This Trump shooting is a hoax. His bodyguards look absolutely clueless!" claimed another detractor.

"3 shots, nobody hit, don't rush him off stage, and he makes his photo op. Nobody moves. Hoax," read another response.

"I mean, what a coincidence this Trump hoax happened in a state he needs," replied another user.

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

At this point why not start the civil war?  Why delay the inevitable?
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

Brent

Just five days before the Democrat assassination attempt Biden said  "It's time to put Trump in the bull's-eye."
That's fire That's fire x 2 Agree Agree x 2 View List

Biggie Smiles

Brent

Quote from: Prof Emeritus at Fawk U on July 14, 2024, 01:02:50 PMAt this point why not start the civil war?  Why delay the inevitable?
it has already begun. The first shot has literally been fired.

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Quote from: Brent on July 14, 2024, 01:12:48 PMit has already begun. The first shot has literally been fired.

At the next Biden campaign stop, they will be extra careful with his security.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Prof Emeritus at Fawk U on July 14, 2024, 01:16:59 PMAt the next Biden campaign stop, they will be extra careful with his security.

They will use this as an excuse to avoid in person rallies

so he can hide in his basement again.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 3 View List

Brent

Quote from: Prof Emeritus at Fawk U on July 14, 2024, 01:16:59 PMAt the next Biden campaign stop, they will be extra careful with his security.
Why? Trump needs a breathing Biden on election day so he can win in a landslide.

If Biden is assassinated, it will be Democrats who kill him.

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 14, 2024, 01:17:49 PMThey will use this as an excuse to avoid in person rallies

I didn't think of it that way.  Good call.

Quote from: Brent on July 14, 2024, 01:18:50 PMWhy? Trump needs a breathing Biden on election day so he can win in a landslide.

If Biden is assassinated, it will be Democrats who kill him.

And they'll blame it on Shannon Doherty.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Brent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 14, 2024, 01:17:49 PMThey will use this as an excuse to avoid in person rallies

:thumbup2:

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 14, 2024, 11:03:48 AMLet's not forget about this one folks

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democrats-look-strip-secret-service-protection-trump-convicted

That fucking POS Bennie Thompson needs shamed into oblivion for being a facilitator of assassination!!!
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Just so we remember the peaceful and tolerant left

Winner Winner x 2 View List

Oliver the Second

The Republican National Convention starts tomorrow in Milwaukee. They're probably putting up iron walls right now.