Total votes: : 5

Last post: October 17, 2024, 08:29:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

• Trump shot(?) at Pennsylvania rally 5 0 5 1

Trump shot(?) at Pennsylvania rally

Started by Garraty_47, July 13, 2024, 06:47:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blazor

Quote from: Thiel on July 20, 2024, 07:10:23 PMit was fake.

As I mentioned, I said "teehee" when I posted it, cause I wasn't 100% certain either lol, but its funny, and I await to see if its real or not lol. I don't buy into fake news either, so if they say its fake, its prolly real.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Brent

Quote from: Blazor on July 23, 2024, 01:01:04 AMMSN? Really bro?  :crampe:

Not buying a fact check from a FAKE news propaganda site.
It is not MSN. They reposted it.

Unlike you with the fake memes, I actually know where my links originate.

Thiel

Quote from: Blazor on July 23, 2024, 01:02:31 AMAs I mentioned, I said "teehee" when I posted it, cause I wasn't 100% certain either lol, but its funny, and I await to see if its real or not lol. I don't buy into fake news either, so if they say its fake, its prolly real.
You mean you did not know it was fake? Wow!
gay, conservative and proud

DKG

An 80-year-old man living in a small city in Michigan's Upper Peninsula is in the hospital with serious injuries after an ATV driver apparently ran him over as he put up a sign in his front yard to show his support for the candidacy of former President Donald Trump.

On Sunday afternoon, an unidentified 80-year-old man was attempting to put Trump signs back up in the front yard of his home along the 1400 block of Anthony Street after the ATV driver suspected in the vandalism incidents allegedly pulled the signs down. Around 5:45 p.m., while the man was still working on the signs, the ATV driver allegedly returned to the home and struck the man with his vehicle.

The victim was rushed to UP Health System hospital in Portage, where he remains in critical condition. Reports say he may have suffered a "brain bleed."

The police believe the incident was politically motivated. The 22 year old suspect died from a self inflicted gunshit wound.
Informative Informative x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG on July 24, 2024, 10:11:30 AMAn 80-year-old man living in a small city in Michigan's Upper Peninsula is in the hospital with serious injuries after an ATV driver apparently ran him over as he put up a sign in his front yard to show his support for the candidacy of former President Donald Trump.

On Sunday afternoon, an unidentified 80-year-old man was attempting to put Trump signs back up in the front yard of his home along the 1400 block of Anthony Street after the ATV driver suspected in the vandalism incidents allegedly pulled the signs down. Around 5:45 p.m., while the man was still working on the signs, the ATV driver allegedly returned to the home and struck the man with his vehicle.

The victim was rushed to UP Health System hospital in Portage, where he remains in critical condition. Reports say he may have suffered a "brain bleed."

The police believe the incident was politically motivated. The 22 year old suspect died from a self inflicted gunshit wound.
These people are sick in the head

Crazy how they always accuse the otherside of political violence. When they are the biggest proponents

Good news is, the scum bag offed himself

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 24, 2024, 10:19:48 AMThese people are sick in the head

Crazy how they always accuse the otherside of political violence. When they are the biggest proponents

Good news is, the scum bag offed himself
But, Trump is a threat to democracy. The Dems accept no responsibility for their own words and violent actions which are an actual threat to democracy. Vote for anyone other than a Dem and die.

Biggie Smiles

Watching the left pontificate about threats to democracy when they have shat upon every last one of their own primary voters is irony of a whole new magnitude

and their base eats it.

Say what you want about the firebrands disrupting status quo proceedings in the halls of congress but at least they have the will and gumption to initiate a disruption in the first place.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG on July 24, 2024, 10:23:27 AMBut, Trump is a threat to democracy. The Dems accept no responsibility for their own words and violent actions which are an actual threat to democracy. Vote for anyone other than a Dem and die.

They are everything they say they hate, which shows you they never stood for anything they actually understood to begin with
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Brent

Shen Li

The truth is finally coming out.

QuoteTrump gunman Thomas Crooks likely had a Gab account that he used to 'support' President Biden, site's CEO says

The gunman who tried to assassinate former President Donald Trump appears to have used the social media platform Gab to spread messages "in support of President Biden," according to the platform's founder.

Gab CEO Andrew Torba said he learned Wednesday that Thomas Matthew Crooks "may have had an account on our platform" after getting "an emergency disclosure request from a law enforcement agency."

"A number of posts in particular expressed support for President Biden's COVID lockdowns, border policies and executive orders."

Torba shared images of pro-Biden comments made by the account, with its handle blacked out.

"If the past is any guide, defying the D.C. consensus by publishing the first definitive evidence that the shooter was a Biden supporter — something Democrats and their media allies have tried to cover up and deny at every turn — has a high probability of resulting in significant political and media backlash," he wrote.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/trump-gunman-thomas-crooks-likely-had-a-gab-account-that-he-used-to-support-president-biden-site-s-ceo-says/ar-BB1qCHAx

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Quote from: DKG on July 24, 2024, 10:11:30 AMAn 80-year-old man living in a small city in Michigan's Upper Peninsula is in the hospital with serious injuries after an ATV driver apparently ran him over as he put up a sign in his front yard to show his support for the candidacy of former President Donald Trump.

That's why I say 'Hey, man, nice shot'.
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

Thiel

The U.S. Secret Service once again left Trump vulnerable to attack after a female agent reportedly abandoned her post to breastfeed her child during an event in Asheville, North Carolina, on Wednesday.
gay, conservative and proud

Brent

A congressman released a preliminary investigative report on the assassination attempt against former President Donald Trump this week, in which he declared the body of the would-be assassin is "gone." The congressman also revealed an "unheard of" act committed by the FBI that he deemed an "obstruction to any following investigative effort."

Rep. Clay Higgins (R-La.) — a member of the House Bipartisan Task Force on the Attempted Assassination of Donald J. Trump — released his preliminary investigative report, in which he noted some of the eye-opening revelations that he had uncovered during his "boots on the ground" fact-finding trip to Butler, Pennsylvania, August 4-6.

Higgins claimed that the FBI scrubbed the crime scene of biological evidence before he could investigate the area.

"The FBI cleaned up biological evidence from the crime scene, which is unheard of. Cops don't do that, ever," Higgins wrote in his report.

Higgins said he encountered another obstacle in his investigation into the Trump assassination attempt when he discovered the body of the shooter was "gone."

Again, similar to releasing the crime scene and scrubbing crime scene biological evidence ... this action by the FBI can only be described by any reasonable man as an obstruction to any following investigative effort," Higgins declared.

Higgins noted, "The problem with me not being able to examine the actual body is that I won't know 100% if the coroner's report and the autopsy report are accurate. We will actually never know. Yes, we'll get the reports and pictures, etc, but I will not ever be able to say with certainty that those reports and pictures are accurate according to my own examination of the body."

The Republican lawmaker also said that the coroner's report and autopsy report were both a "week late" as of Aug. 5.

Oliver the Second

Why would the FBI be hosing off a roof?

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Oliver the Second on August 16, 2024, 10:09:49 PMWhy would the FBI be hosing off a roof?

Why did the shooters body disappear from the morgue and get cremated?  Now we can never verify that the shooter is who "they" say he was.

This gets curiouser and curiouser by the day.
Agree Agree x 2 View List