Replies: 9981
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:27:41 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

• Trump shot(?) at Pennsylvania rally 5 0 5 1

Trump shot(?) at Pennsylvania rally

Started by Garraty_47, July 13, 2024, 06:47:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Garraty_47

Maybe the democrats and corporate media shouldn't have spent months calling him "an existential threat"?

Just sayin'.
Agree Agree x 3 View List

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Garraty_47 on July 13, 2024, 06:47:10 PMMaybe the democrats and corporate media shouldn't have spent months calling him "an existential threat"?

Just sayin'.

Not good.  I'm watching the clips now.

The Deep State vermin have done it now.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Reggie Essent on July 13, 2024, 06:50:29 PMNot good.  I'm watching the clips now.

The Deep State vermin have done it now.

I said it.. they were gonna try this shit

or at the very least pump up idiots in their base with enough hysteria that one of those lemmings should try it

now every person recorded on tiktok as saying someone should kill him needs to be arrested and prosecuted
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Erica Mena

I'm at work shaking in tears. I got on my knees and prayed so hard
Winner Winner x 1 View List
<t></t>

Reggie Essent

I heard two people were detained. 

Any guesses on  whether they're registered Democrats?
Agree Agree x 1 View List

JOE

These candidates should stand behind bullet proof glass when making speeches.

If the gun problem is that bad in the US.
Shit Post! Shit Post! x 2 View List

Biggie Smiles

How long will it be before the scum on the left are calling it a staged event because it didn't take him out.

I already saw one on the super chat in the video I posted it.

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 13, 2024, 07:05:49 PMHow long will it be before the scum on the left are calling it a staged event because it didn't take him out.

I already saw one on the super chat in the video I posted it.

They're already saying "lone wolf" on the Network feeds.
Sad Sad x 2 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Reggie Essent on July 13, 2024, 07:06:48 PMThey're already saying "lone wolf" on the Network feeds.

A lone wolf taking the marching orders he's being given by vermin cocksucking democrats a little too serious.

Either way, they are culpable for their rhetoric
Agree Agree x 2 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 13, 2024, 07:08:27 PMA lone wolf taking the marching orders he's being given by vermin cocksucking democrats a little too serious.

Either way, they are culpable for their rhetoric

I agree.  All tghe vermin who have been raging with TDS should be arrested and charged with incitement, including a number of Democrat Senators and Congressmen.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Reggie Essent on July 13, 2024, 07:11:39 PMI agree.  All tghe vermin who have been raging with TDS should be arrested and charged with incitement, including a number of Democrat Senators and Congressmen.

I can think of that ghoul Maxine Waters being at the top of that list. That fucking tales from the crypt looking cunt.

Shen Li

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 13, 2024, 07:12:53 PMI can think of that ghoul Maxine Waters being at the top of that list. That fucking tales from the crypt looking cunt.

... and Schumer, Pelosi and all the rest.  Then all the Network talking heads all they way down to the fat cunts on the View.

Biggie Smiles

Biden is being briefed now on the failure of his plot.

Mr President, we regret to inform you that your vice president has survived an attempt on his life.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 3 View List