Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Prostitution

Started by Anonymous, November 09, 2014, 01:38:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

I don't know how many times I have to say this, but PROSTITUTION IS NOT ILLEGAL IN CANADA.
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

Quote from: "Real Woman"I don't know how many times I have to say this, but PROSTITUTION IS NOT ILLEGAL IN CANADA.
True. But that means nothing to the "Big "Dave" losers. They / he  would be intimidated by a Canadian prostitute - Our girls look too much like women for his type.

These expat losers  can get it up only for those that look like little girls
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Frost

Well I lost track in here fast.

Dave i see nothing wrong with you hiring them, but there is many who are forced like Romero says.

Many grow up in it, and it's there life.

No experiences here with it, but I know people who have been in a few Asian countries.

Most have been approached, many are underage, and work in the trade for mamasan for a little bit of money, or for the local pimp.

Slaves, or consensual many as you likely know are not doing it under their choice unless older, and don't know a trade.

As I said I see nothing wrong with the profession, but there is issues with it that needs considered.

No not all would opt to pay taxes, who would really unless thinking about Social security or something, but they should.

Oh, this one old guy where I worked never had a girlfriend, he always paid.

He said he never had to deal with the crap we who did date dwelt with, and it really didn't cost as much.

He had regulars he paid when he wanted some.

I couldn't blame him if he was happy.

Big Wave Dave

Quote from: "cc li tarte"
Quote from: "Real Woman"I don't know how many times I have to say this, but PROSTITUTION IS NOT ILLEGAL IN CANADA.
True. But that means nothing to the "Big "Dave" losers. They / he  would be intimidated by a Canadian prostitute - Our girls look too much like women for his type.

These expat losers  can get it up only for those that look like little girls

Bitter hag jealous of Asian girlfriend rentals. Ask your old man about them.

Frost

Hello Ladies :) good day to you, I hope you are well, and happy.

No offense by my views I hope.

Big Wave Dave

Quote from: "Blue"Well I lost track in here fast.

Dave i see nothing wrong with you hiring them, but there is many who are forced like Romero says.

Many grow up in it, and it's there life.

No experiences here with it, but I know people who have been in a few Asian countries.

Most have been approached, many are underage, and work in the trade for mamasan for a little bit of money, or for the local pimp.

Slaves, or consensual many as you likely know are not doing it under their choice unless older, and don't know a trade.

As I said I see nothing wrong with the profession, but there is issues with it that needs considered.

No not all would opt to pay taxes, who would really unless thinking about Social security or something, but they should.

Oh, this one old guy where I worked never had a girlfriend, he always paid.

He said he never had to deal with the crap we who did date dwelt with, and it really didn't cost as much.

He had regulars he paid when he wanted some.

I couldn't blame him if he was happy.

I have never had a paid girlfriend who was forced into it.  They must be over 18 and have an amazing body to be a rented girlfriend of Big Dave.

You have to try it to see how what a mutually satisfying exchange it is.

@realAzhyaAryola

Good thread, Shen, but how often a man uses prostitutes no longer intrigues me. It's a boring subject to me now. I am more intrigued with the female who uses male prostitutes. I'm intrigued because there seems to be more material out there on males using prostitutes. I'm fed up hearing about what some men need and expect. How about females who do this and what is that like for them? Sadly, we probably won't hear much about that here as I find the forums has mostly prudes. I doubt anyone here can contribute firsthand experiences but maybe some can from the many guests who are lurking on the sidelines.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Blue"Hello Ladies :) good day to you, I hope you are well, and happy.

Hi, Bluey! Is that you? What happened to your forum?
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Big Wave Dave

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Good thread, Shen, but how often a man uses prostitutes no longer intrigues me. It's a boring subject to me now. I am more intrigued with the female who uses male prostitutes. I'm intrigued because there seems to be more material out there on males using prostitutes. I'm fed up hearing about what some men need and expect. How about females who do this and what is that like for them? Sadly, we probably won't hear much about that here as I find the forums has mostly prudes. I doubt anyone here can contribute firsthand experiences but maybe some can from the many guests who are lurking on the sidelines.

Have you ever rented a boyfriend?

cc

Asia -> Manila "Dance Instructors"

AKA -> D.I.

ac_biggrin
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Big Wave Dave"

I have never and will never. Have you?
@realAzhyaAryola

Big Wave Dave

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Quote from: "Big Wave Dave"

I have never and will never. Have you?

Duh, I rent girlfriends all the time.

Frost

Quote from: "Blue"Hello Ladies :) good day to you, I hope you are well, and happy.

I think it's me, have to wonder sometimes  ac_bashful

Hey  ac_flower have any good milkshakes lately, not here for a while now.

The Forum is where it's been, the quiet part of the internet http://www.bluefrost.org">http://www.bluefrost.org

Big Wave Dave

Quote from: "Blue"

I think it's me, have to wonder sometimes  ac_bashful

Hey  ac_flower have any good milkshakes lately, not here for a while now.

The Forum is where it's been, the quiet part of the internet http://www.bluefrost.org">http://www.bluefrost.org

boring

Frost

So, point being, would you rather me call you names, and insult you in ways you couldn't understand ???

I rather not ac_blush