The best topic

Replies: 10340
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:33:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Dems need to stop with 'existential threat' rhetoric about Trump: Former AG Barr

Started by Conservative Perspective, July 15, 2024, 03:33:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Conservative Perspective

Dems need to stop with 'existential threat' rhetoric about Trump: Former AG Barr

President Trump's former AG, William Barr, called on Democrats to end their rhetoric about Trump as an "existential threat to democracy."

Source: Dems need to stop with 'existential threat' rhetoric about Trump: Former AG Barr

DKG

Quote from: Conservative Perspective on July 15, 2024, 03:33:04 AMDems need to stop with 'existential threat' rhetoric about Trump: Former AG Barr

President Trump's former AG, William Barr, called on Democrats to end their rhetoric about Trump as an "existential threat to democracy."

Source: Dems need to stop with 'existential threat' rhetoric about Trump: Former AG Barr
They absolutely must stop with that garbage, but they won't. Biden addressed the nation yesterday and accepted no responsibility for his own incendiary language and gave no indication he will stop either.

Oliver the Second

Watching tv yesterday I noticed the usual democrat campaign commercials were gone.

This morning I'm noticing they're back.

Oh well it was a nice break while it lasted.

Lokmar

Oerdin

Dems will just keep lying and inciting violence.  That is what they do.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Thiel

Quote from: Oerdin on July 15, 2024, 01:36:43 PMDems will just keep lying and I citing violence.  That is what they do.
Not true. They also use deep state agencies to persecute their opponents. If that doesn't work, shoot them. Especially if they are trailing in the polls.
gay, conservative and proud