The best topic

Replies: 10342
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:13:52 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Trump 'extremely lucky' to have survived assassination attempt, former special forces soldiers say

Started by Conservative Perspective, July 15, 2024, 05:35:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Conservative Perspective

Trump 'extremely lucky' to have survived assassination attempt, former special forces soldiers say

Former President Trump is "extremely lucky" to be alive after a deadly assassination attempt at a rally in Pennsylvania on Saturday, according to two special forces soldiers.

Source: Trump 'extremely lucky' to have survived assassination attempt, former special forces soldiers say

Lokmar

Extremely blessed by God!

Now I dont want to be misconstrued as saying Trump is "Holy" or anything like that. I have no idea. I can only speculate that God protects Trump for a reason. Maybe it is because God sees him serving His purpose. Maybe its because God is repaying Trumps support of Israel. Who can know the mind of God? I do know this though, for him to tilt his head like that at EXACTLY the right time is nothing but an absolute MIRACLE from God!!!
Agree Agree x 2 View List

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on July 15, 2024, 05:38:57 PMExtremely blessed by God!

Now I dont want to be misconstrued as saying Trump is "Holy" or anything like that. I have no idea. I can only speculate that God protects Trump for a reason. Maybe it is because God sees him serving His purpose. Maybe its because God is repaying Trumps support of Israel. Who can know the mind of God? I do know this though, for him to tilt his head like that at EXACTLY the right time is nothing but an absolute MIRACLE from God!!!

It's comical how you think Trump or any politician is protected by God....Lokmeer! Or that they represent God's will for that matter.

And btw, that would apply to any Democrat as well.

....Just sayin'.
Shut The Fuck up!  Shut The Fuck up!  x 2 View List

Oliver the Second

"I don't know, something just told me to" - if you ever said that you tapped into the same thing that made Trump turn his head.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

deport_liberals

Quote from: Lokmar on July 15, 2024, 05:38:57 PMExtremely blessed by God!

He was definitely chosen by God after living a sinful life.  He has sacrificed everything for His country now.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Herman

Quote from: deport_liberals on July 15, 2024, 07:15:29 PMHe was definitely chosen by God after living a sinful life.  He has sacrificed everything for His country now.
Biden is only in politics to make himself and his family richer. Trump lost money by running for office. He is in this because he actually loves his country. That is new compared to the last five presidents the US has had.

That's fire That's fire x 1 Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

JOE

Quote from: Herman on July 15, 2024, 08:56:08 PMBiden is only in politics to make himself and his family richer. Trump lost money by running for office. He is in this because he actually loves his country. That is new compared to the last five presidents the US his had.

Trump gets millions of dollars in donations from Right Wing Millionaires, avatar_Herman Herm like Timothy Mellon:

He's the descendant of the guy who founded Carnegie Mellon University, Andrew Mellon

Trump doesn't do it on his own

Get real

Just like the Democrats have their big contributors, so do the Republicans
Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 View List