Replies: 10340
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:33:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Petition circulates requesting Biden step down

Started by JOE, July 16, 2024, 03:21:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE

https://www.change.org/p/petition-to-joe-biden-step-down-as-the-democratic-candidate

"Dear President Biden,

We, the undersigned, urge you to step down as the Democratic candidate for the 2024 election. While we deeply respect and appreciate your service and the progress made during your presidency, we believe it is time to pass the torch to ensure the Democratic Party's victory and prevent another Trump presidency."

Biggie Smiles

Oh the joys of watching these chickens come home to roost. Now they wish to practice democracy within their ranks after stripping it from possible opponents on multiple occasions including Kenndy and sanders?

I think the bed is made and now the vermin on the left has to lay in it as I don't think it is as much a matter of is he willing to step down as it is can they find a seasoned politician willing to ride this titanic down to the bottom of the ocean on some long shot of a hail Mary.

the answer consistently comes up with a resounding NO. which is why you've seen a sudden drop in the calls for him to resign among his peers.

lolz... a fitting demise for you fucking cockroaches.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Can we keep him around for ice cream endorsements?
Funny Funny x 1 View List
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

Oliver the Second

It's way too late for the dems to do anything. They're doomed and they know it.

People look at Trump - he just got shot at and grazed and then gets up bloodied and shaking his fist chanting "FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT". People just eat that shit right up. I mean god damn that's right out of a Rambo movie.

Then they look at Biden - his own party wants him out and he can barely put a sentence together. Yeah they can come up with a replacement but they'll only have a couple of months to sell it to the voters. Might have worked if they started last year but now? Not gonna happen.

Then the people look at the country and it's a fucking mess. Homeless everywhere, inflation so bad people now consider fast food to be a luxury item, drugs and illegals pouring in like a tidal wave over the border... people are fed up and want it to stop.

They may hold their nose and not like it, but when push comes to shove they'll pull that lever for Trump.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Oliver the Second on July 16, 2024, 10:00:06 PMIt's way too late for the dems to do anything. They're doomed and they know it.

People look at Trump - he just got shot at and grazed and then gets up bloodied and shaking his fist chanting "FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT". People just eat that shit right up. I mean god damn that's right out of a Rambo movie.

Then they look at Biden - his own party wants him out and he can barely put a sentence together. Yeah they can come up with a replacement but they'll only have a couple of months to sell it to the voters. Might have worked if they started last year but now? Not gonna happen.

Then the people look at the country and it's a fucking mess. Homeless everywhere, inflation so bad people now consider fast food to be a luxury item, drugs and illegals pouring in like a tidal wave over the border... people are fed up and want it to stop.

They may hold their nose and not like it, but when push comes to shove they'll put that lever for Trump.

Yes, I get what you are saying but the lack of Dem conniving at this point could also mean the printing press in china has committed to three times the output in half the time and will be ready with 15 million ballots that map to citizens who live in outer-space by November.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Shen Li

Quote from: Oliver the Second on July 16, 2024, 10:00:06 PMIt's way too late for the dems to do anything. They're doomed and they know it.

They may hold their nose and not like it, but when push comes to shove they'll put that lever for Trump.
Canada under True Dope is actually worse than the States under Bidumb.