Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:47:52 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Four in five Americans fear nation spiraling into chaos, new poll finds

Started by Conservative Perspective, July 17, 2024, 06:45:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Conservative Perspective

Four in five Americans fear nation spiraling into chaos, new poll finds

About 80% of Americans agreed the country is "spiraling out of control," while 86% are concerned about acts of violence throwing the country into chaos, a new Ipsos/Reuters poll found.

Source: Four in five Americans fear nation spiraling into chaos, new poll finds

Oliver the Second

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

4 years ago Biden promised to be a uniter n chief

We never been more divided than under his leadership

Agree Agree x 2 View List

caskur

Trump secured America's borders according to Tom Homan former acting director of immigration and customs who served under 6 Presidents. According to Tom Homan  they all spoke of it but only Trump pulled it off.

13 terrorists under Trump were caught in 4 years..
381 terrorists under Biden.... Biden's 1st day in office was to open the border and stop the wall being built..  first president in history to unsecure the border.

Now there is record number of women being sex trafficked... a record number of deaths by Fentynal and record number of terrorists crossing the border.. it wasn't done by accident. It was deliberate. JOE BIDEN wronged Americans ...  grossly wronged Americans.

I cannot even believe people voted for Biden or still support him right now It's gobsmacking to me.
That's fire That's fire x 1 Winner Winner x 2 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Oliver the Second on July 17, 2024, 07:02:27 PMYeah but it'll be mostly peaceful chaos.

If you read what I just wrote, I think you might not know what is really going on in the USA right now.

Here it is again.

Trump secured America's borders according to Tom Homan former acting director of immigration and customs who served under 6 Presidents. According to Tom Homan  they all spoke of it but only Trump pulled it off.

13 terrorists under Trump were caught in 4 years..
381 terrorists under Biden.... Biden's 1st day in office was to open the border and stop the wall being built..  first president in history to unsecure the border.

Now there is record number of women being sex trafficked... a record number of deaths by Fentynal and record number of terrorists crossing the border.. it wasn't done by accident. It was deliberate. JOE BIDEN wronged Americans ...  grossly wronged Americans.

I cannot even believe people voted for Biden or still support him. It's gobsmacking to me.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

I'm one of the 1 in 5 that doesn't fear the spiraling into chaos.  Bring it on!  I'm ready!
Winner Winner x 1 View List
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

Lokmar

Quote from: Prof Emeritus at Fawk U on July 17, 2024, 08:50:40 PMI'm one of the 1 in 5 that doesn't fear the spiraling into chaos.  Bring it on!  I'm ready!

Yep, me and all my bullets are looking forward to planting some democRATs!!!!

Oliver the Second

Winner Winner x 1 View List

Herman

The Biden administration is at war at home with blue collar Amwricans and abroad. The country won't be worth a hill of beans if he is reelected and the democRATs take the house.

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

I had previously predicted that we'd be in a shooting civil war by the 2050s, but now I think sometime in the 2030s is more likely to happen.

caskur

I just learned about Sen. JD Vance, Trumps new vice president from the Megyn Kelly show and he is a fabulous pick.

I hope he is the person I think he is.

- Andy Warhol

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Quote from: caskur on July 17, 2024, 09:22:58 PMI just learned about Sen. JD Vance, Trumps new vice president from the Megyn Kelly show and he is a fabulous pick.

I hope he is the person I think he is.

Being a former Marine is a very big plus in my book.  He's a very solid, very patriotic gentleman.

Herman

Quote from: Prof Emeritus at Fawk U on July 17, 2024, 09:24:31 PMBeing a former Marine is a very big plus in my book.  He's a very solid, very patriotic gentleman.
Ya, I like the brother too.
Agree Agree x 1 View List